Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 25, 2014, 06:21:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334803 Posts in 13711 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Introduce yourself here
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Introduce yourself here  (Read 9183 times)
V-Dawg

PizMasta+V
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2006, 03:18:07 PM »

Quote from: "sandiny0ursh0es"

You go to UCB, too? Craziness.

Sure do. Not really liking it here though. God I regret not going to UCLA.

And to post something more relevant to the thread, I guess I've been visiting the 'Fan for quite a while. How long has it been now, 5 years or something?
Extwin

imlzeronx
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2006, 05:41:52 PM »

I'm John
I'm 26
I live in  Scranton,PA and work for an evil insurance company. I talk about drugs with angry people for 8 hours a day. I just started playing guitar and it makes me happy. I am planning on going back to school in the near future, probably to get a PharMD. I wanna have a title! I travel to anime conventions often. I get to a few a year on the east coast. here is a picture of me:

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e243/shadowcasterx/581cre2.jpg

Mostly lurks, with good reason
Obviously, I'm a genius...The Darkrider said so
Me: So, Mom, where are you going in the U.K.?
Mom: Ware
Me: Yeah, where?
Mom: No, Ware.... W-A-R-E
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2006, 07:15:37 PM »

I am Daggerstrike, most people call me Daggs.

I am a guy, you can thank Dade for turning me into a man.
I am 25, almost 26...like 2 weeks...god I am old.
I am the manager of an EBgames in a state in the North East.
I am getting married in May. I love boobies.
I play a lot of WoW, though not as much as I used to.
If you want to know more, send me a PM and I will send you a pic. It might be of tubgirl...but I will send you one.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Rindu

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2006, 09:01:05 PM »

27/m

Dropped out of High School at 17.  Then I hitchiked and hopped freight trains around the country (USA).  After that, I settled down and worked as as a cook for a few years.  This was horrible, so I took the GED.  Then I got a degree in Philosophy.  Now, I'm in the last semester of college, getting a second BA in Classical Studies.  I was accepted to the graduate program in Classical Languages at UGA, so I'll be there this Fall.  After that, I'll get my PhD and live out my years in academia.

Playing console RPGs is pretty much my hobby.  I used to play tabletop roleplaying games, but no more.  I might start back up again one day.  

Actually, I didn't start playing video games seriously until I was about 21.  This will probably sound...weird, but I actually didn't like video games growing up.  I saw games like Super Mario Bros. and thought games were stupid.  But then I played FF7.  That game was huge.  In fact, it was so big when it came out, that I heard about it, and I wasn't a gamer then at all.  That shit penetrated mainstream culture in a big way.

Dave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2006, 05:32:20 AM »

And I've enjoyed every minute, Todd.

BTW, I almost forgot, I have pics on my MySpace.  (http://www.myspace.com/outoftunestring)

Yes. I'm that freakin' lazy.

Hidoshi
RPGFan's Open Source Field Agent

Built This House

clothothespinner@hotmail.com BrandingRune
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2006, 11:30:20 AM »

Edit 2: Oh and I've been here for God knows how long. A long time. I've known some of these dickheads for almost TEN FUCKING YEARS.(Of course not on the boards) Yes Dave and Mark, I have been harassing your dicks for almost a decade. HAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, it'll be ten years this Summer. :P
Losfer
The Pope

The friendliest man on the internet

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2006, 01:02:55 PM »

Quote from: "Dade the Ass McLaren"
Quote from: "Losfer"
I like to sleep and shit!  Not at the same time.

So I guess you save that for when I come over right? Sorry Myau!

What, save my shit?  Why would I do that, it's almost sentient.  Last time I took a crap, it rampaged around the house killing five cats.

PS - Wtf, Esper_Crusader, I had no idea you were from Cape Breton.  You and Kowboy are very very close to where I live.  :P  Well, and Geo too.  And I guess Myau.  Since she's right behind me playing the GBA.  C'est la vie!

PPS - THE KILLERS BREED OR THE DEMONS SEED ETC.

Tomara

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2006, 03:59:41 AM »

Female, 19 years old. Currently in high school. Long story, don't ask. I live somewhere in the Netherlands, in a little town that doesn't change all that much. I go to school in a town 10km to the south with a name that could be translated to 'City of Death'. Lovely, isn't it? I read too much and my friends discribe me as a crazy bookhugger. I also enjoy archery and RPGs.
Marona

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2006, 04:30:32 AM »

Quote from: "Tomara"
Female, 19 years old. Currently in high school. Long story, don't ask. I live somewhere in the Netherlands, in a little town that doesn't change all that much. I go to school in a town 10km to the south with a name that could be translated to 'City of Death'. Lovely, isn't it? I read too much and my friends discribe me as a crazy bookhugger. I also enjoy archery and RPGs.

That reminds me of a time where I accidentaly missed an exit driving through the country. It was around 11:30pm and pitch dark and I totaly missed my exit, doesnt sound like that big of a deal... but the next exit was 30 miles down and boy was it scary. I arrived in this town that was almost right out of silent hill - dark, dead, quiet, desolate. As I kept driving looking for another route to the interstate I noticed a street sign that had been spraypainted to say "death street" - definatly one of my freakiest moments but luckily I found my way back.

Anyways... im erin, 24 and I currently reside on a small family farm not to far from Albany NY. I moved out here a few years ago to help out a sick relative with thier family farm after they were diagnosed with breast cancer, and time has definatly flown by since then. Its very cold here right now, probably around 20 degrees - im hoping for spring everyday, but it seems to just get farther and farther away. Games, movies, history books and the 80's are my biggest hobbies here when im not cooking meals, cleaning or taking care of the animals (especialy since I dont get out much - the nearest city is a 45 minute drive!). I dont have any plans for what happens in a few years from now, but im still looking for that inspiration to grab ahold of!
Galactic

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2006, 09:00:42 PM »

Galactic is Galactic.  

And he's home.

^_-;

Too Galactic for you.

^_-;
Dade
Rainbow Club Member

D-Rider's Pacific NW Counterpart

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2006, 09:17:08 PM »

Holy SHIT! HE RETURNS!!!!!!

Twitter: (at)toddjaynes
XBL: ToddJameson
PSN: toddjameson
Steam: DadeMcLaren

Playing: ACIV: Black Flag (surprisingly awesome!), XCOM: Enemy Within, The Last of Us (finally).
"Resident Evil 6 is a Michael Bay movie." ~Jim Sterling
Mana Knight

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2006, 09:39:06 PM »

Male

West Lafayette, IN (when I知 attending college), or Fort Wayne, IN (Hometown)

I have a picture of myself, but I知 not going to post it right now (or possibly never)

I go to college at Purdue University, majoring in Electrical & Computer Engineering Technology.  It痴 my fourth year in college, although I致e only been at Purdue for three years.  I知 supposed to graduate in May 2007, but we値l see how my senior project goes, which determines when I graduate.  I somewhat like my major, but there are many times, I wish I was majoring in Computer Technology, since I just love programming in many different languages (especially on Friday nights).  I work for a Prof. in my major, doing stuff for him.  I知 not a typical college student that spends time partying, hanging out with friends.  Instead, I spent most all of my time inside my apartment, doing homework and studying non-stop.  If I知 not doing homework, I知 either playing a game (probably an RPG) or watching anime.  I absolutely obsess over my video games, which anyone can tell just by looking at the link to my game collection, within my sig.  I致e played my PS2 for over 1100 days in a row and I知 still going.   I especially love RPGs.  I do listen to some music, but mostly just video game and anime soundtracks.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: