Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2014, 02:59:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
319823 Posts in 13050 Topics by 2147 Members
Latest Member: TacoBell_Lord
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Anime, TV, and Movies
| | |-+  Heroes returns
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Heroes returns  (Read 6443 times)
Azrael

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2007, 06:13:18 PM »

Quote from: "Raze"
I just watched the season over the last week and I really loved it. I'm kinda wary of a second season though. Obviously there's room for more plot in the grand scheme of things, but what about characterwise? The characters story's were the best part of the show, but

Code:
Despite about half the cast being shot or exploding(And you know they'll all be fine, except maybe Nathan) it seems like their stories were pretty much told for the most part. Hiro found some strength, Nathan put what was right first, DL and Niki saved Micah(And Niki's personality stabalized. Or if Jessica actually IS Jessica she stepped down for her sister), Bennet and Clair reunite. Granted not much going on with Parkman(Once he's out of the hospital) and Mohinder, but while I liked them both Parkman just seemed along for the ride and Mohinder's role really felt dimenished after his big confrontation with Sylar.

So what do you do with the characters when they've all found themselves and reunited with their families? I hope they had a bigger plan for the characters from the start, because if they just plan on making another season from scratch I don't think it'll be able to live up to the first.

Code:
What about people like the Haitian(which really irks me.  I really want to know why they call him the Haitian when he does absolutely nothing to give away this fact, especially when for most of the show he doesn't even speak.  Then you have the older generation.  Clearly they have their gifts and schemes, but we find very little out about that.  I think there is alot that the second season will have to offer.
Dave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2007, 01:36:49 AM »

Code:
Oh, you didn't know? His name is The Haitian. His first name is "The Haitian", and his last name is "I don't have a last name."

Raze

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2007, 03:22:24 PM »

Code:
Really, just calling him 'That black guy' would come off as poor taste, so the white folks just decided he was Hatian. In truth though, he's from California. The Californian.
Azrael

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2007, 06:38:13 PM »

Code:
But they don't have to call him "The black guy."  How about, "The guy who never speaks."  And after hearing him speak he's most likely actually Haitian.  He has the accent, or another French Carribean island.  In any case I just think it's dumb that they try to be so politically correct cause it sounds stupid.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: