Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 24, 2014, 01:04:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334761 Posts in 13709 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Pet Thread (not safe for dialup, if you still have it)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Pet Thread (not safe for dialup, if you still have it)  (Read 2604 times)
D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« on: April 30, 2007, 02:23:41 PM »

We haven't had one of these in a while.  Since I was out documenting the need to have your pets spayed and neutered anyway, I figured I might as well share what pictures I have.  Then you do the same! =^.^=

This is Paint.  Lazy bitch.  Just had kittens, but they mysteriously vanished, praise Allah.

This is Chaco.  I don't know who left that fucking bridle on him, but they're gonna get an asskicking when I find out.  The ass you see to the left belongs to Glue.

Out of all the possible fucking places for a cat to give birth around here, this one chooses to do so behind a fucking press drill.  I already knew it was a strange animal, but now it's proven.

So when I saw this kitten, the first name that came to mind was Smoke.  But Smoke is too fucking mundane for an animal I name, so that got me to thinking about the song "Smoke on the Water", which gave me the idea for his name:  Blackmore.

Here's a picture of Blackmore's siblings sucking on tit.  When I was dubbing names, the first thing I saw that darkest one do was bitch slap the black and white one on the far end.  Hence the names Ike and Tina. :P  I haven't come up with names for the other two yet.

I would have taken some closer pictures of those kittens, but mama had enough of that shit and took a flying leap at my face when I knelt down.

I have more cats, but since they were knocked up at the same time that orange one, they're probably out in some bush shitting out another dozen mouths to feed as I type this.  Bob Barker wasn't just saying that shit for fun, yo.

Okay, your turn. :P

CluelessWonder

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2007, 03:30:55 PM »

Wow, you have a lot of animals there DR.  I've just got one, but she's my baby.  Wait, I have a gecko but it doesn't inspire any cuddly feelings.  

Currently Playing:  Brave Story:  New Traveler, various ios games

Currently Reading: 

Recently Beat: Shivah, Tales of the World:  Radiant Mythology, Thief
Jimmy

Wakens the Ferine Strain

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2007, 03:33:44 PM »

Alright, in alphabetical order:

This is George W. He's my dad's goat, and I have no idea why exactly we have him; he's a nuisance. Regardless, he is kind of funny and quite intelligent. He's two years old.

This is my cat, Jerry. I found Jerry at my old place of employment, and brought him home because we needed a cat to keep the mice away from the house. He wishes he lived inside with us, is quite lazy unless there are mice, birds, or other toms around, and I swear he is love incarnate. Not sure how old he is, but I would guess three or four.

This is my other cat, Jerry Junior (we just call him J.J. or Jr. though). Jerry found this kid and brought him home last August. I have no idea where he came from or anything, but we kept him. He was really friendly as a kitten, but when his balls started dropping he got angsty. When he disappeared for three days straight (probably off slappin' hos), I decided it was time to get him fixed. After that he became just as friendly as he had been. He's probably about ten or eleven months old.

My sister's black lab, Madonna, though everyone calls her Maddy. In spite of being named after the pop singer, Maddy is a well-behaved little lady. She also enjoys hunting birds. Maddy is four and a half years old.

Our 1/4 Timber Wolf and 3/4 Alaskan Malemute, Peanut. Originally, Peanut was my other sister's dog, but suburban life didn't work out well for her. My dad and I brought her to our house so she could run without wreaking havoc at neighbors' houses. She's very loving, but very protective of my dad and I. Her wolf nature also means we have to keep an eye on her since she will kill small animals (small breed dogs she doesn't know, raccons, and cats) if given the opportunity. Her favorite thing in the world is snow. Peanut is about six and a half years old.

Finally, the love of my life, Pepper. She is a pure bred Alaskan Malemute and is very powerful. If she wants to drag me when she's on the leash I can't stop her. She loves everyone unless they're mean to her, but in spite of this she is very much my dog, and only listens to me. She's also the head of the pack here, and the only animal that she doesn't consider part of her pack is George (he head-butted her in the ass a couple of months ago). Her and Jerry are pretty good friends, and she even possibly saved Jerry and Junior from my neighbor's border collie last fall. She also loves the snow, and loves hunting down raccoons. But her favorite thing in the world is having her tummy rubbed. Pepper is seven years old.

And that's all of mine. We don't have any horses anymore, and the cows don't count.
Lucid

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2007, 05:46:34 PM »

Here's my cat,

John
Administrator

DeceptiJohn
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2007, 10:25:39 PM »

I just have one animal, a 10 year old dog (a total mutt) named Yoda.

THROW PICKLE IN BURGER TO SPEED UP COMMERCIAL
Serene Prophet

sereneprophet@yahoo.com sereneprophet
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2007, 02:27:02 AM »

My cat Shoji.  Hes about 10-12 months old, not positive.  Got him back around thanksgiving.  Hes not extremely affectionate, and is fairly bratty, but I love him all the same.  Man does this cat have some lungs on him ><

-Give a man a fire, and hes warm for a day.  Light a man on fire, and hes warm for the rest of his life.-
Lucid

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2007, 02:51:30 AM »

He's like a clone of my cat haha. Got the same white spot there and all. Just a thinner face I guess. Reminds me of this cat I saw hanging around my place. Looked exactly like one of our cats, and I thought it was mine and went to go get him, but then I noticed it was a stranger cat. It's been hanging around twice now. Freaky.
Aelph

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2007, 06:24:57 AM »

This is Jamie. She's a Saluki-Greyhound mix; we got her just over a year ago. She's ultra-smart, ultra-devious, and ultra-hyper. Great dog. :-D (She's also the first dog I've owned sans-parents, so I'm quite proud of the fact that she's well-trained.)

And this is Rhea -- her cagemate, Mnemosyne, died a few months ago, and we decided Rhea was a bit old to get a new cagemate (she's 2 1/2, old for a rat). She seems to be enjoying single life...

GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

OK, options aren't SO bad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2007, 01:53:36 PM »

This is our dog, Spyro:

To be honest, he is nowhere near the best dog I've ever had. He's obnoxiously obsessed with Nan(my wife) and is not particularly obedient. He is a total mutt, and will probably live to 99(7 1/2 now) just to spite me.

This is my kick ass cat, Merlin(who also happens to look a lot like other peoples kick ass cats):

Nan stuck some stupid ribbon on his collar for Christmas. He doesn't look amused. He is a great cat, and loves to curl up on my lap whenever I'm reading.
Nan tried to kill him recently(she SAYS it was an accident). She slammed his tail in the door while leaving the house. The doc amputated an 1 1/2" of his tail, and he had to wear a cone on his head to keep from licking it. He was one PISSED OFF cat:

He seems to have recovered well, though.

I also get all sorts of neighborhood cats in my garden.  Considering I've basically created a wildlife habitat out of my yard, I am not surprised. Here is one my frequent visitors:

Playing: TWD Season 2, Alan Wake
Reading: Mistborn #2 by Brandon Sanderson
Marshmallow

OH NO OH NO OH NO

AuroMarshmallow
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2007, 04:17:18 PM »

Firstly, Grim, from what I can see in that picture, your garden looks kickass.

Secondly, this is a picture of my dog Max. He was an amazing pet, but sadly he died in 2005 (Day after Christmas ;_;). I still miss him a hell of a lot. He was 14.

This is my asshole cat, Tipu. He doesn't like me, but he loves all my female friends and my girlfriend, and will only come near me when they're in the house.

ADMIN EDIT:  The links work now.  You're welcome. :P

Raze

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2007, 05:56:11 AM »

Jimmy's dogs always win these threads. It's not a competition..but they do :P I like Yoda, the cat that looks like he's doing a rude gesture and the goat too though.

Sadly I'm allergic to both cats and dogs, even though I love both. My asthma, which is normally practically nonexistent becomes severe around dogs(And I grew up with a yellow lab in the house and tried to downplay it because, well, he was my dog.) Cats aren't so bad, they'll make me sneeze and if I'm not sure to wash my hands after petting one my eyes will swell up if I rub them later on. A dog will make me regret being around him unable to resist playing with him. The cat allergies on the other hand seem worth the price if I'm around one. If they'll LET me near them anyway. Cats are dicks :P
Tomara

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2007, 07:22:38 AM »

The albino one is Beppie.
Favorite food: peach
Likes: Chibi-sama, food, stealing food from Chibi-sama, Kill Bill
Dislikes: that black rabbit back at the animalshelter, not getting any fruit for lunch

And the red one is Chibi-sama
Favorite food: apple
Dislikes: Puar, having his peaches stolen by Beppie

The combination is a total coincidence.

Name: Puar
Favorite food: Really, really cheap catfood
Likes: Sitting in her corner, staring at people, licking her paws, acting emo
Dislikes: People, other animals, rain
CastNuri
AMG A GIRL

There are no coincidences.

CastNuri
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2007, 10:00:21 AM »

Almost everyone here has cats. I'm jealous.

*service apartment doesn't allow pets*

Oh. I'm not a big fan of dogs, but Peanut looks so damn beautiful.

"It is a silly game where nobody wins. " ~ Thomas Fuller ~

http://castnuri.tumblr.com
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: