Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 31, 2014, 12:23:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
335235 Posts in 13726 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Site Related & More
| |-+  RPGFan: The Site
| | |-+  Image Galleries
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Image Galleries  (Read 2261 times)
Evil Gately
Cryotek

gatelytheevil1@aol.com
View Profile

Ignore
« on: May 07, 2007, 08:20:41 AM »

Hello to everyone in RPGFan land! Being a Bank Holiday here in the UK (read: day when all the shops shut and everyone gets the day off!!) I was bored and decided to take a browse through the picture galleries on the site.

One thing I noticed was that there are no Mega Drive (Genesis) or Game Gear galleries. I could understand this if there was no NES/SNES/PC Engine sections, but there are. And it's not as if there was a shortage of RPGs on either system, with the Shining series on both systems, Phantasy Star II~IV, Story of Thor, The Immortal, Sword of Vermilion, Soleil, etc. on the Mega Drive, Defenders of Oasis and Dragon Crystal to name a couple on the GG.

Just an observation!

TurnBasedDude
Ys Man
Rainbow Club Member

hotshot562@hotmail.com Alcazard0 emmy_sols
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2007, 11:21:23 AM »

Yeah, a lot of the older consoles don't have decent galleries. We are working on replacing and/or expanding them one by one. Some of us do retro reviews occasionally so we wind up making a gallery for those games (like my Mystic Quest review). It's a pain to get these galleries together, but are getting the job done :)

Xbox Gamertag: Gig01
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Zapper101
Evil Gately
Cryotek

gatelytheevil1@aol.com
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2007, 04:36:23 PM »

Cool, cheers for that! I hope it didn't come across as if I was moaning, like I said, I just noticed it!

On a related note, if a reader were to submit some screen shots of their own (possibly along with a review), ideally, what format should the screenies be in? .JPG, I guess...

John
Administrator

DeceptiJohn
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2007, 04:50:24 PM »

.jpg is the preferred format, if you are submitting screens with a review.

THROW PICKLE IN BURGER TO SPEED UP COMMERCIAL
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: