Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2014, 06:31:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
331872 Posts in 13591 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  The Helper Monkey
| | |-+  suikoden v is superb!! but i have something to ask
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: suikoden v is superb!! but i have something to ask  (Read 1160 times)
salinger

View Profile

Ignore
« on: December 06, 2006, 03:41:46 AM »

it me first suik and i understand that i need to recruiting 108 characters  to get the good ending. sure is sound good to have huge party like that but it hard to do so? i mean i dont want to play a game of 60 hours only to get a bad ending like a losser and watch it on youtube. i get must of them in the flow of the story? and i just after me first battle as leader of the Barows army my army :) so how far im in the game? i hope i only in the start...

ps. i sure most of you alredy beat the game but i must to say that those that not this in not only the best rpg i play on my ps2 it one of the best i play in years! and big thanks to dude for not stop to praise the game when i was thiking it goona to suck
Hidoshi
RPGFan's Open Source Field Agent

Built This House

clothothespinner@hotmail.com BrandingRune
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2006, 03:50:47 AM »

Wrong forum for one...

You don't need 108 for a good ending. The general ending is considered the "good" ending. However, there is a perfect ending, which means hunting down all 108 characters, as well as certain other choices being made. It isn't possible to get all 108 in just a casual playthrough, some are time-sensitive, others must be asked several times, and still others need you to recruit certain characters before they join.

GameFAQs is your friend.
alonso

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2007, 01:38:03 PM »

The best way i suppose is using a walkthrough. i honestly would have missed like have of the important things in most games.

Recently finished: Rogue Galaxy, Grandia 2, Mass Effect

Currently playing: LO, BD, P3, FF7CC
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: