Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2014, 04:09:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
319825 Posts in 13050 Topics by 2147 Members
Latest Member: TacoBell_Lord
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  This is why you don't pee on your Playstation!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: This is why you don't pee on your Playstation!  (Read 1239 times)
Lard

View Profile

Ignore
« on: May 15, 2007, 03:55:48 PM »

http://www.funtechtalk.com/this-is-why-you-never-pee-on-your-playstation/

Laramie,WY-(Sat. 12th) Saturday night’s off campus party near the University of Wyoming ended abruptly with a trip to the local hospital for one drunk student.

With 20 plus friends invited over to break in his new Playstation 3 Gary Wells had the makings of a great Saturday night college party. Friday Wells purchased his new Playstation at the local Wal-Mart in town and made plans for a few friends to come over the next night for a party.

Wells had been talking to his buddies about toping off the evening by destroying his old Playstation 2. With his recent upgrade to a new video game console he no longer needed the old one and wanted to send it off with a bang. He decided on having a drawing at the party and the winner would get to decide the demise of the Playstation.

At 11pm Wells’ party had now become a drunk fest and he said he had almost forgotten about the drawing. Everyone gathered around in the living room where the old Playstation was still attached to a small TV in the corner. Each person put their name on a small piece of paper and threw it into a bowl. Wells reached in and pulled out the winner. Mike Post , one of Wells’ best friends was the one.

Post was now so intoxicated he could barely stand. After the announcement Post without hesitation walked over to the Playstation and started urinating on it. For a moment everyone just laughed said student Amy Dixon. The mood quickly changed when Post fell to the floor unconscious. Not thinking about the video game console being still plugged in Post had just come close to electrocution.

After almost 10 seconds of being unconscious Post came to and was then taken to Ivinson Memorial Hospital in Laramie. He was released the next day with no major injuries.

Dumbass!!!!!!

I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.
Logick

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2007, 08:42:49 PM »

Why am I thinking of the ren and stimpy bit "don't whizz on the electric fence"?

"If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing."
~Malcolm X
Ramza
Enjoying Retirement
Editor Emeritus

TSDPatGann
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2007, 09:14:17 PM »

Quote from: "Logick"
Why am I thinking of the ren and stimpy bit "don't whizz on the electric fence"?

Classic song, and EXACTLY my thought.

Jimmy

Wakens the Ferine Strain

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2007, 01:17:39 AM »

Gotta love drunk people and their awesomeness sometimes.
Takezo

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2007, 09:39:29 AM »

When I first got my dreamcast christmas day, I christened it by taking a hammer to my saturn. I curse myself every fucking day. :(
Ramza
Enjoying Retirement
Editor Emeritus

TSDPatGann
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2007, 04:45:50 PM »

Quote from: "Takezo"
When I first got my dreamcast christmas day, I christened it by taking a hammer to my saturn. I curse myself every fucking day. :(

That has GOT to be the worst decision you've ever made. Unless you've been convicted of a felony.

Ramza

GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

OK, options aren't SO bad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2007, 05:15:31 PM »

I believe it's actually damn near impossible to be eloctrocuted through your urine stream. I remember watching an episode of Mythbusters when they tested it. It would take one heck of a gusher to conduct the electricity. Perhaps he's "gifted", if you know what I mean.
Or the more the likely story is that the alcohol did him in.

Playing: A Link Between Worlds
Reading: Cosmos by Carl Sagan
Morwan

Herniated Dick

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2007, 11:08:53 PM »

Quote from: "GrimReality"
I believe it's actually damn near impossible to be electrocuted through your urine stream. I remember watching an episode of Mythbusters when they tested it. It would take one heck of a gusher to conduct the electricity. Perhaps he's "gifted", if you know what I mean.
Or the more the likely story is that the alcohol did him in.

I haven't watched that episode, but I did read about it. Their proof isn't airtight, because how well urine conducts depends on the diet of the person prior to peeing. It might be possible that if a person eats A LOT of salt, their urine would conduct well enough to electrocute someone.

Also, power outlets conduct a helluva lot more current than an electric fence.  An electric fence is only a deterrent, and they usually aren't powerful enough to seriously injure someone. Why would a farmer want to kill his livestock or endanger his own life?
Alexander
Easy Bake Covenant

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2007, 10:22:24 AM »

If he did die, he'd be a great candidate for the Darwin Award.

Behold, the greatest taco in the history of the world! http://tacostothelimit.ytmnd.com/
[Previously known as Miilou Suede]
acornthief.tumblr.com
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: