Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 31, 2014, 11:26:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
335310 Posts in 13729 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  The Helper Monkey
| | |-+  Arc The Lad II Help - Romancing Stone!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Arc The Lad II Help - Romancing Stone!  (Read 2621 times)
Grimspoon

View Profile

Ignore
« on: June 10, 2007, 08:07:10 PM »

I'm near the end of Arc II, I've done a majority of the Guild Quests, as long as the mega quest which has you returning an egg to a temple under the sea.

Basically just getting side-quest type stuff done before I finish the game.  Now my problem.  I converted my data from Arc The Lad I, got the Romancing Stone, and have found all the other Romancing Stones throughout the game.  Hoever - I stupidly sold most of em (except Romancing Stone 4) - Now I'm wondering if there's anything I can do to recover them?  Anyone have any ideas?
ShiningHero

Lawlerabs

lightbreakerec@hotmail.com Blazeddc
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2007, 03:35:54 AM »

Sorry, there is nothing you can other then going back and start two over. I know exactly where you are and I am sure as hell you are aren't going to do that at this point. I know this doesn't help but in arc 3 you will be able to get a ring that has the same effect as the four stones without having to carry over all four stones if that makes you feel any better. As far as the stones go I also forgot to pick up  the second stone from the mail. I was too late as well.

Grimspoon

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2007, 07:03:51 PM »

Thanks for that.  Now I can at least move on knowing not to worry about those stones.  Much appreciated.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: