Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2014, 08:49:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
319697 Posts in 13046 Topics by 2147 Members
Latest Member: TacoBell_Lord
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Pamida had Zanzarah for $5
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Pamida had Zanzarah for $5  (Read 447 times)
Fei

!?

View Profile

Ignore
« on: June 12, 2007, 01:43:45 PM »

The population where I live is 2600 or so.  We don't have a Wal-mart for 30 miles, but we do have a local Pamida.

I was thinking of going to buy F.E.A.R since I've seen that game almost everywhere I go.  I also wanted Mortal Kombat for Wii.  I figured these games were old enough to be there.

I go in , and I see Zanzarah: The Hidden Portal for $4.99.  This is the foreign fairy pokemon game with the Quake 2 battle system.  I couldn't even remember the name of this game a week ago when I tried to remember, and here it was.

I also saw an import of Jump! Superstars for DS.  Someone had written "this is a Japanese import.  ALL TEXT IN JAPANESE; will work in US DS."  I looked for Mortal Kombat and there was an empty space where someone had written "Mortal Kombat Armageddon.  Sorry, sold out."  Luckily I found a copy hidden elsewhere, but...

When the hell did Pamida get with the program?  I heard something about Shopko owning them... are all Shopko's this "in tune?"  Is this how the underdogs fight back against Wal-Mart?

If you re-spec your elduhz and own a Vita - http://twitter.com/BSNursery
Hidoshi
RPGFan's Open Source Field Agent

Built This House

clothothespinner@hotmail.com BrandingRune
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2007, 02:05:53 PM »

Not that this has the first thing to do with your post, but wow did I think this was spam before I clicked on it. ^^;
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: