Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 30, 2014, 10:43:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
335176 Posts in 13724 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Oblivion Journal
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Oblivion Journal  (Read 1923 times)
Starbreaker

View Profile

Ignore
« on: March 25, 2006, 08:10:58 PM »

This is just going to be a seperate thread from the general discussion in 'Oblivion' and is aimed more at telling us what you have done in a particualr play session. Note that if any MAJOR quest developments or something along those lines use the code button. But lets try and avoid that and keep it like a dialogue of what you got up to, Role play so to speak.

Victor's journal day 1:

Today, I set out to become a Champion at the Arena but at some point I was intrigued by the existance of this character known as Gray Fox. Thoughts of persuing him lead ultimatly to me bribing the local swashbucklers into divulging some information, as to his whereabouts. I took a trip to the Waterfornt where I bumped into a certain character, upon filling his purse with coin he whispered some very thoughtful information in my Ear, which would lead me to the Gray Fox. I spent some time also in one of the local Arms shop chatting with the Redguard shop assistant, he seemed to like me and well I was able to haggle some nice steel armour from his wares, quite nice really.

Anyway, time passed to midnight a now after a few tasks I find myslef a member of the Thieves Guild, quite an accomplishment for my galloping about today, Tomorrow I think I will venture up towards to snowy reefs of the North, and maybe stroll in the Forests for awhile.

This is a truely magnificent place.

Sazabirules

xTheRedCometx
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2006, 12:44:24 PM »

This whole entry is MQ so spoilers. I also don't know the names of everything and can't spell the places correctly.

Code:
[i]After closing the first gate of Oblivion, I entered Kvatch with Salvian and two soldiers where we cleared the entrance to the town. I there met the heir Martin who did not know of his heritage but agreed to go to Weynion Priory. I first had to clear Kvatch. I went with a soldier who had the key to the guardhouse but on the way there he died leaving me with some other soldiers. I opened the gate letting Salvian and a few other guards rush in and clear the castle courtyard. We then cleared the castle and I found the Count's dead body and delivered the ring to Salvian. When I took Martin to Weyon Priory, the herder rushed to me and told me they were being attacked. We found Jauffre and then found out that they had taken the Amulet of Kings. We traveled to the Blade's fortress and the name of the place where I joined the Blades.[/i]
Starbreaker

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2006, 01:00:27 PM »

Day 2:

This moring I traveedl North, on Horse back. Finding an Inn along the way I paused for a nap, only to be greeted by a member of the DarkBrotherhood upon waking, He revealed to me that my murderous tendancies had alerted his master and he declared he had a task for me should I accept it, this task would also  give me rite of entrance to the guild. The task is a gruesome one, and my efforts to focus on what to do haven't been made easier by my unfortunate run in with the local Militia.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: