Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 31, 2014, 06:01:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
335244 Posts in 13726 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Anime, TV, and Movies
| | |-+  Ghost in the Shell questions
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Ghost in the Shell questions  (Read 1836 times)
Anime & RPGl and

View Profile

Ignore
« on: March 24, 2006, 01:24:57 PM »

Movie--
In the original movie at the end when the credits are rolling is the music supposed to sound like it's skipping or getting distorted?

SAC--
How is it that all the members can become invisible? In the movie was only the major able to do this? And in the movie didn't the major have to remove her clothes to blend into the environment? In the TV show it's different.

I'm confused.
Hidoshi
RPGFan's Open Source Field Agent

Built This House

clothothespinner@hotmail.com BrandingRune
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2006, 02:49:20 PM »

Can't help you with the music thing. However, as far as invisibility goes, it's not an ability limited to the Major. If I'm not mistaken, Tachikomas can do it as well, and just about anyone who has the ability implanted. It's a technological thing. I credit her 'getting naked' to mere fanservice, which had to be revised for a television show. It's an inconsistency, but I'd say any other explanation is a stretch.
Lucid

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2006, 02:41:59 PM »

It's more camo than pure invisibility. Maybe she went naked so the  parts of her clothing wouldn't stand out as much as distortions in the camo. I'm sure its intended to be a bit fanservicy too.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: