Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 01, 2014, 12:02:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327955 Posts in 13430 Topics by 2169 Members
Latest Member: KopeAcetic
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  The Bazaar
| | |-+  WTB: Final Fantasy 20th Anniversary Party T-shirt
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: WTB: Final Fantasy 20th Anniversary Party T-shirt  (Read 925 times)
thesearingstar

thesearingstar
View Profile Email

Ignore
« on: June 30, 2007, 08:46:07 PM »

This is a long-shot, but I'm hoping to find some community members here on RPGFan that live in or around San Francisco and happened to attend the official Sony Store's big Final Fantasy I PSP party the other day. At the event they were giving away some of these sexy shirts for free:

As an east coaster I was unable to attend the event. I am desperate for the shirt, however, and have not had much luck tracking it down on other forums (IGN, 1UP.com, SomethingAwful) or eBay. I'm willing to shell out $20-30 dollars for it--though I am open to negotiations. I'd also trade games anyone might be looking for since I'm no longer a collector. The catch is that I want a small. I actually want to wear this shirt, and contrary to Gabe Newell's belief not all of us gamers are fat-ass Triple-XLs. Maybe they didn't hand out smalls at the vent--I don't know, but I figure it doesn't hurt to try.

If you're equipped and interested hit me up here in PM or in this thread or reach me on AIM (you can find my handle on my profile).

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: