Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 30, 2014, 11:40:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
335181 Posts in 13725 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Miscellaneous Games
| | |-+  Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence  (Read 5852 times)
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2006, 03:41:43 AM »

For those who're bummed by the tiny manual, espicially after what was given with the original game, Konami put a full thing on their site.

That's won big points from me, good way to deal with SCEA's regulations without blowing the money to make this cost more than 30 bucks. :P
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2006, 12:19:29 AM »

I take back my compliments. I'm playing MG2, and I encountered a part that told me to look in the manual to figure a code out... And neither the manual supplied with the game or the one provided on their site explain it. Looking at a faq, there's reportedly more scenarios like this. God dammit, to bring out a game like this and not bother to either rewrite it to explain such things or provide proper instructions on the disc somewhere is just piss poor design. I hope they realize how stupid that was and fix it for next time.

And sorry for the double post, but a weekend passed between my last post and this. :P

Edit: Seems someone translated the MSX version's manual some time ago. For anyone that needs it, check it out.

Edit 2: I really hate how this is set up to force close tags at the end... Even if you clicked the button initially but closed it manually. Bleh.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: