Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 24, 2014, 05:50:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
338203 Posts in 13845 Topics by 2214 Members
Latest Member: CoreSignal
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  should Star Ocean: T.T.E.O.T. be played?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: should Star Ocean: T.T.E.O.T. be played?  (Read 911 times)
Palxim

View Profile Email

Ignore
« on: July 03, 2007, 08:13:31 PM »

i played star ocean til the end of time on the PS2 for an entire week solid while i had mono and made it to the second disc
but by this point i couldn't deal with the repetive story line anymore xP

the story in the beginning was keeping it original, but once you crash landed on the second planet........it started.......
uh oh, another ally that you don't even like has been captured once again and you must go completely out of your way to get them back...and i mean like 3 hrs out of your way to a multi-leveled dugeon to progress the main plot

i really liked the battle system and got addicted to the invention feature and i would like to know if it gets better or stays the same through out the game

should i pick it back up and play it?

Fadedsun

Sunny Summoner

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2007, 08:48:06 PM »

Yes, you should. Who cares about the story? If you're having fun playing it, then continue.

"Oh, a hunter..."
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2007, 09:16:47 PM »

I agree with Fadedsun, AND it's $20. The story is stupid, but it's a lot of fun to play the game and it didn't have giant piles of cheese like RG does.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: