Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 30, 2014, 04:21:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
329976 Posts in 13522 Topics by 2179 Members
Latest Member: Lian_Kazairl
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  PS3 Controller Redesign Confirmed!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: PS3 Controller Redesign Confirmed!  (Read 3946 times)
Azrael

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2006, 08:40:52 AM »

They made one of those, problem is the guy never made a function to come back forward in time.    And he went so far back in time he had to destroy it because people of those times would look at him as a loon for such crazy contraptions.
Alisha

Z0eila@hotmail.com Z0eila
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2006, 03:03:42 PM »

the best controller ever was the saturn controller that came with nights. that is all

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”
Dade
Rainbow Club Member

D-Rider's Pacific NW Counterpart

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2006, 03:37:18 PM »

Quote from: "Rindu"

For my next request, I want a wireless one-handed controller, that can be used to travel back in time by pressing x, x, o, L2 while tapping triangle once for every year backwards in time.

Eus, before you take care of that can you invent a knife that pops out of the internet and stabs people repeatedly?

Batarang controller = cool novelty....not practical. It just doesnt LOOK comfortable. It looks like holding a steering whell of a car, but in batarang form.

Twitter: (at)toddjaynes
XBL: ToddJameson
PSN: toddjameson
Steam: DadeMcLaren

Playing: ACIV: Black Flag (surprisingly awesome!), XCOM: Enemy Within, The Last of Us (finally).
"Resident Evil 6 is a Michael Bay movie." ~Jim Sterling
V-Dawg

PizMasta+V
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2006, 05:03:09 PM »

We all know the redesigned PS3 controller will look like THIS.

I dunno why everyone was upset about the boomerang shape; it looked a hell of a lot more comfortable than the Dual Shocks we have now.
Marona

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2006, 06:10:08 PM »

I thought they would go for a more nostalgic and ergonomical feel and bring back the NES Advantage:

Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2006, 07:10:51 PM »

They need to make a one handed controller like they had for the regular PS. This new one needs to be shaped like a naked chick with the analog sticks for nipples and the buttons set up around her vag. That would be the best controller ever. If you don't agree with me then you can go eat a dick. ^_^

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: