Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 31, 2014, 06:20:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
329994 Posts in 13523 Topics by 2179 Members
Latest Member: Lian_Kazairl
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  2nd Grader Pulled for "Sexual Harassment".
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 2nd Grader Pulled for "Sexual Harassment".  (Read 3133 times)
Hidoshi
RPGFan's Open Source Field Agent

Built This House

clothothespinner@hotmail.com BrandingRune
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: March 27, 2006, 12:05:51 AM »

Ridiculousness.

Man, who the heck are these people that don't remember their days in school? Clearly, some folks never had a childhood. Sure it's not appropriate, but it's also not sexual. These kids haven't gone through puberty. Lil Jimmy doesn't know his own lil jimmy can stand up straight and be both delicious and nutritious to the girlies. What the fuck.

Discuss.
Shooichi

rjmoriarty83
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2006, 12:31:56 AM »

Man, stuff like this really pisses me off. People in positions of authority seem to often feel they are called to make decisions that they aren't. I see it all the time at church, at work, and at school.

This ranks up there with every example of someone getting worried when a teenager's writing and art is dark.

Sketch
Sam I Am
Contributing Editor

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2006, 12:58:14 AM »

This reminds me of that video a while back that someone posted where that girl (less than 10, easily) was arrested because she threw a little tempertantrum in front of her teacher.

Ridiculous.
Degolas

sickforbrains200@yahoo.co.uk sickforbrains200@yahoo.co.uk
View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2006, 05:50:22 AM »

Whoo, our kid's 'emotionally distraught,' uproot him from his school and friends and put him in a new one because we're pissed off!'

I agree that the whole thing is ridiculous, but that isn't going to help the kid, especially if he's very shy.

I had a stupid dream
that I could change things.

Check out my YouTube videos!: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Degolas
Ruem

pccullum patrickcullum
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2006, 11:55:26 AM »

''It's our job to teach students at a young age that inappropriate behavior is unacceptable,'' Schnurr said. ''The student did something wrong, admitted he did something wrong and received the proper discipline.''

He added it is unfortunate that this discipline is not emphasized at the student's home.

Interesting play at the "parents should take more responsibility" angle, but this guy is a dick. Fuggen Emergency Removals.

I hope the parents do file a civil lawsuit. Real sexual harassment will happen 13 times in one day at the high school in this same district, but no student over the age of 12 would sign this bullshit without a parent present. Much easier to pull the young clueless ones and claim you're doing something for the community. Speculation, of course; could be 14 times.

Fuggen bullshit. True love is something you have to work for, lil jonny... fuck the system, grab the girl, and run.

--Ruem
Takezo

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2006, 12:54:57 PM »

I used to grab the little girls in second grade too, I wasn't in second grade but whatever.
Dincrest
RPGFan Editor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2006, 01:35:54 PM »

*sigh* I'll give those of you who know me well one guess as to what I think of the whole situation.

Next bike-a-thon: PD500 Rock 'n Roll ride (to benefit Parkinson's Disease) October 5, 2014
Dios GX
Banninated

dios@hidoshi.com GSaviourPrime
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2006, 02:53:51 PM »

Quote from: "Takezo"
I used to grab the little girls in second grade too, I wasn't in second grade but whatever.

ooooh, oh, i see what you did there
Jimmy

Wakens the Ferine Strain

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2006, 06:06:37 PM »

Quote from: "Hidoshi"
Lil Jimmy doesn't know his own lil jimmy can stand up straight and be both delicious and nutritious to the girlies.

... :(

That's just messed up. I remember kids my age sending love notes when I was in first grade. I even remember boys who would pinch girls in the butt, and guess what, the girls often did the same thing to them!

Obviously this boy needs help. :P
Cowboy

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2006, 12:29:53 AM »

What ever happened to boys will be boys. I mean come on he's EIGHT for christs sake. I did shit like that when I was that age and was just slapped on the wrist and told it wasn't right to do that. And I'm sure there are other people on these boards that did things like this when they were a kid. Man I hate people! When will they learn to stop reading into thigs so god damed much.

It's really very complicated, you wouldn't understand. You aren't even twelve are you!?
TurnBasedDude
Ys Man
Rainbow Club Member

hotshot562@hotmail.com Alcazard0 emmy_sols
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2006, 08:34:22 PM »

Ugh, this is whack.

It just seems like people easily overeact to almost anything these days. He is only a kid so he don't really know better and was curious. It is bad, but just lecture the kid or something on how it is not right. Thats how my grade school teachers were when I do bad stuff (never did anything like that though).

Removing the poor lad from school is way too overboard and it is going to scar him for life and wouldn't be surprised if he is afraid to love another girl again the way I see it. These things can hurt a child in the long run.

Xbox Gamertag: Gig01
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Zapper101
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: