Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 26, 2014, 08:01:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
338410 Posts in 13853 Topics by 2215 Members
Latest Member: RPGtourguide
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Timecube WTF?!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Timecube WTF?!  (Read 1378 times)
Hidoshi
RPGFan's Open Source Field Agent

Built This House

clothothespinner@hotmail.com BrandingRune
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: July 12, 2007, 01:27:01 AM »

http://www.timecube.com/

Please. Someone explain if I'm going crazy or is that man actually speaking English?
everluck

stay positive!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2007, 01:47:31 AM »

I can hear the death cries of my brain cells.

[/url]
Prime Mover

All's fair in love, war, and the recording studio

Shattre
View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2007, 05:09:08 AM »

Oh god, this one's precious:

"Jew owners of religious/academic christianity have enslaved your ass!"

Wow... just... wow.

And, for a "scientist" who seems to be at "ONEness" with himself... he sure has a terrible sense of page layout and design!

eelhouse.net
- order the new album

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 2, Trails in the Sky, Bioshock: Infinite
Currently Listening to: Devin Townsend, Dream Theater
Watching: Star Trek: TOS, Slayers, Doctor Who (as usual)
Dincrest
Spectrum
RPGFan Editor

Stumpy McGunder- thumps

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2007, 08:30:46 AM »

Atheist fundamentalists frighten me.  Christian fundamentalists have the whole "I am right, you are wrong" thing going, but many Atheist fundamentalists like this guy have the whole "I am super smart and all of you are idiots" thing going which certainly does not endear people to consider that alternative point of view.  

For a guy who blasts God fearers as "self-masturbating the mind" he's certainly masturbating his mind, stroking his ego, and loving himself for being "so smart."  

The guy may be on to something, but his attitude is very off putting.  And his website looks like the one from some guitar luthier who basically says that we musicians are all idiots for not using his "enlightened" guitar and bass strings.  He may be on to something, but his attitude is quite off putting.  http://www.zacharyguitars.com/Strings.htm

And Mythbusters already disproved the whole mystical powers of the pyramid thing, so why should a cube be any different?

As far as scientist mentality goes, this guy's wacky.  And I thought the scientist who thought he could use yoga to make sharks believe he was a fellow predator was a nutjob.  This footage of him doing his yoga then getting bitten by a bull shark is on "Anatomy of a Sharkbite."

Next bike-a-thon: Diabetes Tour-de-Cure 2015
Prime Mover

All's fair in love, war, and the recording studio

Shattre
View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2007, 01:58:07 PM »

I'd hardly call this guy and athiest. He's more like an occultist. I kept thinking "Scientology" the whole time I was reading it (and no, I didn't read that much). A true athiest has no God, where-as this one has made some lunatic "scientific" theory into his God.

I don't like the attitude that faith is enherently evil/worthless/binding. Everyone has faith in something, even the ones spouting that kind of hatefull bullshit. A lot of evil has been done in the name of religious faith, but so has a lot of good. Some people need that social-faith relationship that we call "religion", and it does a lot of good for them.

Life is like a never-ending maze. Relious people have found a big common room, and are happier staying there, together. Personally, with my love for exploration, I'd rather be out wandering the maze, even if I know I'll never find the exit. I enjoy being lost.

eelhouse.net
- order the new album

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 2, Trails in the Sky, Bioshock: Infinite
Currently Listening to: Devin Townsend, Dream Theater
Watching: Star Trek: TOS, Slayers, Doctor Who (as usual)
kyuusei
Mr. Lightning Bolt
Administrator

Blame the dragoon.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2007, 01:35:27 AM »

Ugh, I saw this a couple of years ago. Still hurts my head.

NANOMACHINES, SON.
Black Adam

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2007, 09:56:19 PM »

It's anger ridden rubbish the whole way through although funny at times.  It looks like it has all kinds of words and subliminal messages that a conspiracy theorist would could lock himself in a room with for a year finding hidden messages and patterns.
Dave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2007, 01:24:08 AM »

Wow, and I thought Tom Cruise was nuts for believing in Xenu.

Hidoshi
RPGFan's Open Source Field Agent

Built This House

clothothespinner@hotmail.com BrandingRune
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2007, 01:29:41 AM »

Oh he is. Don't abandon that idea just based on the fact this guy is MORE nuts. :P
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: