Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 31, 2014, 05:28:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
335244 Posts in 13726 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  The Helper Monkey
| | |-+  Odin Sphere-------->help
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Odin Sphere-------->help  (Read 929 times)
Kyotin
Banninated

View Profile

Ignore
« on: July 19, 2007, 03:05:03 PM »

I got to Gwendolyn's epilogue boss
Code:
That bitch Queen of the Dead

And I kept losing. I would get her health down about halfway, but then she'd do the gay spider thing and heal herself. Can anyone give some advice?
Masamune

XzMaSaMuNezX
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2007, 03:18:44 PM »

I dunno why people have such a hard time with that boss.  Although it is the laggiest area of the game by far, I never lost a fight to her.  I just kept comboing her until she died.  Her healing move is kind of lame, but I found that I did more damage then she could heal.

Odin Sphere isn't all that hard unless you choose to entirely skip alchemy and cooking.  Any difficulty problems you have in the game can easily be solved with alchemy.  Seeing as you're in the first book still, you might not have the recipes for all the good stuff, but make as much alchemy related stuff as you can.  By the end of the game you can make Painkillers, Unlimited POW pots, Napalm, all kinds of things that make the game easier.  Since almost all of these recipes are probably not available to you yet (or you might've missed them) I would suggest switching the difficulty to easy.  You can switch it at anytime, so this shouldn't be a big problem for you unless you're looking to beat the game on normal difficulty.

Palxim

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2007, 03:23:44 PM »

Quote from: "Kyotin"
I got to Gwendolyn's epilogue boss
Code:
That bitch Queen of the Dead

And I kept losing. I would get her health down about halfway, but then she'd do the gay spider thing and heal herself. Can anyone give some advice?

haha, that bitch fsked u up so many times that night ^_^

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: