Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 25, 2014, 07:36:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327399 Posts in 13404 Topics by 2163 Members
Latest Member: KashelGladio
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  wtf happened to good old Working Designs ??
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: wtf happened to good old Working Designs ??  (Read 1500 times)
whiplash_s

View Profile

Ignore
« on: July 21, 2007, 10:12:46 PM »

this is probably old news to most of you but what happened to working designs and victor ireland, does anyone know? Not that i should really care or anything but I guess I cannot countersue them now for what they did to me a few years ago to me if the company no longer existed. You see way back in the 90's I tried to get hired at Working designs as a video game tester and they would never respond back to me, after tons of letters and resumes I finally gave up on them and went on there website and basically started a war on there message boards about victor ireland and the company just to get back at them.......and what did they do? tried to take me to court for stalking and put a 3 year restraining order on me so I could not contact them anymore. I hate working designs, victor ireland, ashley angel, any of there employees and most especially hate the WD fans! If this post does not generate some feedback then nothing will, j/k lol.

-Will
Dave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2007, 10:31:07 PM »

Victor Ireland yelled at a lot of people, made some really boneheaded business moves, and his company ate shit and died.

Am I missing anything? Really?

Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2007, 10:36:37 PM »

While they've done a lot of stupid stuff, ummm, I'm not sure I can really blame them in that scenario. As far as Victor Ireland goes, last I heard he's been posting on internet forums and wants to form some new company. Weird that I see similar brought up elsewhere though.
Ramza
Enjoying Retirement
Editor Emeritus

TSDPatGann
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2007, 10:56:55 PM »

Why does this topic come up perennially?

http://www.gaijinworks.com/ - This is Victor's new company. So far, nothing...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Working_Designs - this is all you need to read, right?

Sooo tired of talking about WD.

Amazing how you're STILL talking about them after they put a restraining order on you for stalking them. Let * It * Go.

Dade
Rainbow Club Member

D-Rider's Pacific NW Counterpart

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2007, 06:28:36 AM »

Quote from: "whiplash_s"
this is probably old news to most of you but what happened to working designs and victor ireland, does anyone know? Not that i should really care or anything but I guess I cannot countersue them now for what they did to me a few years ago to me if the company no longer existed. You see way back in the 90's I tried to get hired at Working designs as a video game tester and they would never respond back to me, after tons of letters and resumes I finally gave up on them and went on there website and basically started a war on there message boards about victor ireland and the company just to get back at them.......and what did they do? tried to take me to court for stalking and put a 3 year restraining order on me so I could not contact them anymore. I hate working designs, victor ireland, ashley angel, any of there employees and most especially hate the WD fans! If this post does not generate some feedback then nothing will, j/k lol.

-Will

You sound like a fucking psycho.

Twitter: (at)toddjaynes
XBL: ToddJameson
PSN: toddjameson
Steam: DadeMcLaren

Playing: ACIV: Black Flag (surprisingly awesome!), XCOM: Enemy Within, The Last of Us (finally).
"Resident Evil 6 is a Michael Bay movie." ~Jim Sterling
Losfer
Bearded Scumlord

The friendliest man on the internet

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2007, 09:40:26 AM »

Quote from: "Dade"
You sound like a fucking psycho.

Who the fuck is retarded enough to get an internet restraining order anyway?

Man, I should start up a game of Lunar Eternal Blue later today, Ghaleon 4tw.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: