Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 23, 2014, 06:06:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334723 Posts in 13708 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Persona 3
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] Print
Author Topic: Persona 3  (Read 70338 times)
Ryos
I can has demons?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #600 on: July 01, 2008, 05:39:39 AM »

Quote from: "CDFN"

Code:
You now when you finish the game and have 2 days to just walk around and talk to people? If you maxed yuko she eventually says: "I'd charm your pants off". And yukari talks about spending a night with MC outside of the dorm. "You think anyone would notice?" These girls rule :-)

Code:
Yeah, all that new dialogue at the end of the game that was added in FES is one reason why I'm glad I started from scratch, as pretty much every bit of dialogue is done pretty well.  Hell, I even kind of liked the Bebe part, and I hate Bebe.  My personal favorite was probably the hermit one though, but that's probably just because I'm weird like that. :p

It's never too late to start learning; it's always too early to stop learning.
Juan_Blue

Bluejuan85@aol.com Bluejuan85@yahoo.com
View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #601 on: July 24, 2008, 11:06:49 PM »

Congratulations! European fans of P3 you are getting P3:FES in October. Here is a link.

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=200011

Look foward to hearing news of Persona 4 next year or near the time FES releases.. unless you import the NA version in December.

Currently Playing:
Call of Duty 4 (PS3), Persona 3: FES (PS2), Tales of Eternia (PSP)

DPB

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #602 on: July 25, 2008, 06:49:17 AM »

Quote from: "Juan_Blue"
Congratulations! European fans of P3 you are getting P3:FES in October. Here is a link.

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=200011

Look foward to hearing news of Persona 4 next year or near the time FES releases.. unless you import the NA version in December.

That's unfortunate timing, I bought Persona 3 the day before this announcement was made! I would've waited until October, but the last I'd heard from Koei was that they presently had no intention of releasing FES. Oh well, looks like I may end up buying both :P
CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #603 on: July 25, 2008, 09:12:37 AM »

I'm surprised by the european FES release. Though it's a good thing, the difference between the US and Europe is ridiculous. 7 months? For what exactly? Well, the same happened with P3, if not worse.

Having to play the journey twice to fight the secret boss sucks. New game + makes it a lot faster but still... that's 3 times playing a 80 hour behemoth...

Currently playing: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Team ICO Collection, Atelier Totori, Child of eden.
DPB

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #604 on: July 25, 2008, 11:58:57 AM »

I'm surprised by the european FES release. Though it's a good thing, the diference between the US and Europe is ridiculous. 7 months? For what exactly? Well, the same happened with P3, if not worse.

I don't understand it either, since as far as I'm aware Koei didn't bother translating it into any other languages (there isn't a language option in P3), and there's no way converting it into PAL takes that long.
Juan_Blue

Bluejuan85@aol.com Bluejuan85@yahoo.com
View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #605 on: July 25, 2008, 12:20:00 PM »

Quote from: "DPB"
I'm surprised by the european FES release. Though it's a good thing, the diference between the US and Europe is ridiculous. 7 months? For what exactly? Well, the same happened with P3, if not worse.

I don't understand it either, since as far as I'm aware Koei didn't bother translating it into any other languages (there isn't a language option in P3), and there's no way converting it into PAL takes that long.

Since it appears that P3 overseas doesn't have a language option what about subtitles are those included?

Currently Playing:
Call of Duty 4 (PS3), Persona 3: FES (PS2), Tales of Eternia (PSP)

DPB

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #606 on: July 25, 2008, 02:25:01 PM »

Quote from: "Juan_Blue"
Since it appears that P3 overseas doesn't have a language option what about subtitles are those included?

Nope, everything is in English. As far as I know, most niche games don't get translated, although there's almost always a delay before anything gets released here.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: