Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 24, 2014, 11:44:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327380 Posts in 13404 Topics by 2163 Members
Latest Member: KashelGladio
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  The Helper Monkey
| | |-+  Dragon Warrior
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Dragon Warrior  (Read 1600 times)
Orbytal

View Profile

Ignore
« on: March 28, 2006, 03:11:43 PM »

I have a question for anyone who can give me feedback. I have Dragon Warrior 1 for the NES sealed. (I received it from Nintendo Power back in the 80's and didn't have an NES. So it's been sitting on a shelf ever since). I was wondering if anyone else has one and what the approx. value might be (and Yes ive checked E-bay etc...).

Order. Triumphs over Evil. Always remember who you are because we know Good Prevails.
Marona

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2006, 03:58:48 PM »

Im thinking this question should be left to the helper monkey or bazaar forums, are there any kind of stickers on the packaging or special wrapping proving that you received it from nintendo power? If its just a plain sealed copy I would say it would be worth around 65$ to the right buyer. However if there are markings indicating that it was recieved as a special prize then it could be worth even double that.
D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2006, 06:41:18 PM »

Since this isn't about gameplay or anything, I'll punt it to a more suitable place.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: