Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2014, 02:58:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
332942 Posts in 13642 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Game Journal #666
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] Print
Author Topic: Game Journal #666  (Read 56073 times)
Losfer
Bearded Scumlord

The friendliest man on the internet

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #450 on: September 30, 2007, 10:38:44 PM »

Suikoden.

omg

omg

omg

Fuck SNES and Genesis RPGs, PS1 is king.  :P

Code:
Ted died.  It's pouring in Gregminster.  The graphics are totally dadted, but man, the atmosphere is fucking awesome.

Amazing soundtrack as well.

Superflat
Podcast Mom

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #451 on: September 30, 2007, 11:14:20 PM »

I've been playing lots and lots of Halo 3. I played a good deal of MP yesterday, but other than that I've been working on getting skulls, terminals, achievements, and etc. I did all the ring jumping to get the last silver skull, but for some reason when I picked it up and quit out of the level I didn't receive the skull on my list. I'm probably going to do a 4P co-op on Legendary to get the Heroic and Legendary achievements, and see if I can't get some of the Meta achievements at the same time.

And damn you people and your FFXI topics. I really want to join in the fun, but college apps are arguably more important.
D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #452 on: October 01, 2007, 08:04:26 AM »

I've been dicking around with Final Fantasy Tactics while waiting on my copy of Odin Sphere to arrive.  I think I'm fighting way too many random battles, being that I've gotten Ramza the Two Swords ability before Fort Zeakden. :P

Dincrest
Cleanup Crew
RPGFan Editor

Smile... they'll think you're up to something.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #453 on: October 01, 2007, 08:26:24 AM »

Persona 3... I blazed my way through the five bosses in Tartarus' 6th block and am mostly just building levels in Monad.  I have high level personas to level.  

I maxed out the Star S-link and I'm not sure I really like how it ended.  

My maxed out S-links: Fool, Death, Chariot, Judgment, Star, Strength, Fortune

Next bike-a-thon: PD500 Rock 'n Roll ride (to benefit Parkinson's Disease) October 5, 2014
Kstar
Editor Emeritus

I Remember Everything

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #454 on: October 01, 2007, 12:44:57 PM »

In P3, I got to November and finished the full moon event.  Is this the part where everybody was saying it kinda turns into a depressing game?  Because I am starting to see that, but damn those were some good cut scenes and twists! I feel like the game kinda sets it up, so you don't really like Mitsuru at first, but I find as I play the game, I am  sympathizing more and more with her character and really understanding her.  I started the social link with the Gourmet King, (what a weird kid), we'll see where that goes and I maxed out my social link with the Monk (Tower).  

In Suikoden V, I made it through the Deep Twlight Forest and the Sindar Ruins.  I'm happy I'm finally getting more cutscenes with the game (it took a while to get there! but that could be because I've gone the recruitment path and it only *seems* like it takes time to get to the cut scenes.)

"We're all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" -Oscar Wilde

"To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest."
ZE GRAND MASTER

Don't Make Me "Self-Defense" You

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #455 on: October 01, 2007, 04:33:57 PM »

Been playing God of War II. Got all of the phoenix feathers and gorgon eyes and all but one of the weapons so I think I'm near the end. Also upgraded the blades up to lv 5, and everything else to lv 2. Other than that:
Code:
I've beaten the shit out of just about everyone from greek mythology who's randomly decided to turn up on the island. I wish Kratos would learn to stop murdering everyone who gets in his way, and learn to ask people for help instead of stealing stuff from their corpses. I'm sure they'd let him borrow their magical artifacts if he asked nicely...
jphussey

hussman12
View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #456 on: October 01, 2007, 04:45:39 PM »

Been alternating with Persona 3, Enchanted Arms (PS3), NCAA Football 08, and Guitar Hero I & II.

Ive tried to really get into P3 and EA but just can't do it. I imagine Ill be spending my holidays with Rock Band,

JP
Lord Scottish

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #457 on: October 01, 2007, 08:36:43 PM »

Remember when I said I was gonna take a break from Persona 3?

Well, it lasted about a day.

So right now, I'm alternating between that and Radiata Stories, the latter of which I'm enjoying a lot more than I expected to.
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #458 on: October 01, 2007, 08:38:43 PM »

Blasted through Halo 3 co-op on Legendary with Tony and Vil. Game's short, but it's pretty good, and no doubt it was more enjoyable than playing alone on Legendary.
dalucifer0
시발놈

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #459 on: October 01, 2007, 09:13:57 PM »

Been playing a lot of Skies of Arcadia Legends the past two days.

Code:
Got the blue moon crystal....
Losfer
Bearded Scumlord

The friendliest man on the internet

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #460 on: October 02, 2007, 07:32:43 PM »

Suikoden.

Got my castle.

Am now recruiting random folks!

Off to talk to Lepant next.  YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS HAPPENS SOON.

T A C T I C A L B A T T L E S.

dalucifer0
시발놈

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #461 on: October 02, 2007, 10:03:03 PM »

Played both Skies of Arcadia and Heavenly Sword. I have to be at least halfway through Skies of Arcadia Legends, because...
Code:
I beat Bluheim....it was the easiest Gigas fight.....just had to use Sacres and MoonStone Cannon...

I bought Heavenly Sword, and I was surprised at how good the graphics are, especially on a regular TV. I was expecting marginal improvement over last-gen graphics and expected the great graphics to come via an HDTV.

The combat is fun, though Nariko doesn't kill people too easily. I like the easy transition between styles, because all three styles are needed dependent on the situation.

I hated Kai's first part, because I only killed 7 soldiers while the rest broke in, which I had to pwn with Nariko.

Sixaxis gets a bit getting used to, as I sucked donkey dick with it at first when I was trying to destroy catapults, but I managed the second time though.
Dincrest
Cleanup Crew
RPGFan Editor

Smile... they'll think you're up to something.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #462 on: October 03, 2007, 09:23:16 AM »

I think 31 pages is enough to call it a day on this journal.

Next bike-a-thon: PD500 Rock 'n Roll ride (to benefit Parkinson's Disease) October 5, 2014
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: