Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 29, 2015, 07:31:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Check out the latest RPG news!
362666 Posts in 14720 Topics by 2285 Members
Latest Member: Moseng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Anime, TV, and Movies
| | |-+  Recently watched Episodes of TELEVISION BOX offerings!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] Print
Author Topic: Recently watched Episodes of TELEVISION BOX offerings!  (Read 177858 times)
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Smiley Abuser

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1665 on: July 25, 2015, 09:24:24 PM »

Steven Universe just gets better as it goes on. :D

Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1666 on: July 25, 2015, 10:59:29 PM »

It really does greatly improve as it gets on. It's not adventure time or rick and morty godly, but it's part of my top 5 ahows for sure.

TASTY!
Klyde Chroma
LVL 12. Obsessive Compulsive Fruity Assassin

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1667 on: July 26, 2015, 12:08:18 AM »

I haven't watched anything in quite awhile.

Something possessed me to try out Hulu streaming service and watch a few eps of Rick and Morty without knowing a blessed thing about it. Pretty freakin' clever cartoon if ever I did see one.

Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1668 on: July 27, 2015, 12:22:50 AM »

Rick and Morty seasons 2 started this evening.

Show didn't skip a beat, great to see it back.

Best episode title yet, btw.

TASTY!
Yoda
Fear is the Mind Killer

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1669 on: July 28, 2015, 12:57:14 AM »

Sense8 restores all faith in the Wachowski's and is cocreated by the guy that did Babylon 5! Beautiful show!
Dice
I'm fart and I'm smunny
AMG A GIRL

...AND STEVEN.

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1670 on: July 28, 2015, 02:34:11 AM »

Sense8 restores all faith in the Wachowski's and is cocreated by the guy that did Babylon 5! Beautiful show!

Sense8 is so totally sloppy and slippery and hammy in parts, but the novel-ness of the idea really triumphed for it in the end I think.

Rick and Morty seasons 2 started this evening.

Show didn't skip a beat, great to see it back.

Best episode title yet, btw.

Arrghh can't wait to watch it, we've waited so long for this....!!!!

I rewatched the first few eps of Steven Universe and truly the old mould of the show is nothing like it is now.

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633
http://dice963.tumblr.com/

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
RAINBOW PIXEL POWER!!!
Yoda
Fear is the Mind Killer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1671 on: July 28, 2015, 09:41:22 PM »

Sense8 is so totally sloppy and slippery and hammy in parts, but the novel-ness of the idea really triumphed for it in the end I think.

I love you but I'm going to have to ask you to be more specific.

It's a fantastic season of TV. My only complaint is that they don't advance the story all that quickly, they spend a lot of time developing the past of the characters.
Dice
I'm fart and I'm smunny
AMG A GIRL

...AND STEVEN.

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1672 on: July 28, 2015, 11:38:23 PM »

I love you but I'm going to have to ask you to be more specific.

It's a fantastic season of TV. My only complaint is that they don't advance the story all that quickly, they spend a lot of time developing the past of the characters.

Some of the dialogue is super hammy, specifically when talking about how great and intimate being a sensate is.
Nomi and Amanita, although a great couple, ALWAYS MAKE A POINT ALL THE TIME TO TELL/SHOW YOU THEY'RE A GREAT COUPLE.
A cool idea and I liked the pay-off but some of the scenes are ridiculous; specifically the birth montage is a bit much even though it plays out in a unique way; and the sensate orgy was ridiculous, I thought the "What's Going On?" bit was more tasteful and less ...bizarre.
The pacing is ok.  I think the show does the best it does with its premise, so it can't bring all the characters together that well.
It's a slow burn, the first few episodes are pretty slow that I'm not surprised a few people have trouble keeping it up.  When it does pick up it's great of course.
The action is pretty sparse.  Granted I do think it's one of those cases where you appreciated it more when it finally *does* happen.

I liked it, a LOT, but I can't say it's a 'perfect run' of episodes, thats all. :P

Anyways, Rick and Morty starts its second season SUPER strong.  This show was sorely missed and I'm happy it's back.

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633
http://dice963.tumblr.com/

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
RAINBOW PIXEL POWER!!!
Yoda
Fear is the Mind Killer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1673 on: Today at 12:25:41 AM »

Yeah they do sell the Nomi relationship a bit too much in retrospect.  Im with you there. I love the badass Korean lady and the Van Damne guy
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: