Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 30, 2016, 08:53:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Check out the latest RPG news!
239192 Posts in 7111 Topics by 2358 Members
Latest Member: BeardyMcBeardface
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Anime, TV, and Movies
| | |-+  Recently watched Episodes of TELEVISION BOX offerings!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] Print
Author Topic: Recently watched Episodes of TELEVISION BOX offerings!  (Read 233993 times)
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1890 on: May 27, 2016, 05:42:09 PM »

Fortunately it seems that they'll be getting Agents of SHIELD in exchange, so its not a total loss.

Though it does leave ABC high and dry.

Also, I thought that SHIELD had a good finale this season. Granted, it was predictable, but then, what would you expect from Marvel's off-brand X-Men?

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Klutz64
I Like Wacky Hats

Tactically Engaged in Espionage Action

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1891 on: May 27, 2016, 07:11:02 PM »

I thought the season finale of SHIELD was good to a point but there was absolutely no need for it to be 2 hours long. MAAAYYYBE an hour and a half, but they could have gotten away with a decent hour long finale.

Also Skye/Daisy has officially come full circle, so... whatevs. Kind of hated her character during the second half of the season.

My Blog - It's about gaming stuff. You can read it if you want. No pressure. I mean, there's a link there you just have to click on, but... y'know... whatever.
Current Post: Grand Re-re-r-e-re-opening!
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1892 on: May 27, 2016, 09:31:01 PM »

I thought the season finale of SHIELD was good to a point but there was absolutely no need for it to be 2 hours long. MAAAYYYBE an hour and a half, but they could have gotten away with a decent hour long finale.

Also Skye/Daisy has officially come full circle, so... whatevs. Kind of hated her character during the second half of the season.

You're right that they might have been able to squeeze it down to 1.5 hours (and give the other half to Castle or something), but there was just too much going on to condense any further than that since they had to A) foil the initial plan, B) have a reasonable final showdown with Apocalypse Hive and his two remaining Horsemen, C) play stupid Death Flag hot potato and D) reference Civil War some more.

I just wish that
Code:
when Tremors turned, she decided to don some crazy looking helmet/piece of headgear to go Maximum Magneto with.

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: