Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 02, 2015, 01:14:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Check out the latest RPG news!
363499 Posts in 14728 Topics by 2302 Members
Latest Member: Eppie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Anime, TV, and Movies
| | |-+  Recently watched Episodes of TELEVISION BOX offerings!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] Print
Author Topic: Recently watched Episodes of TELEVISION BOX offerings!  (Read 186820 times)
glassjawsh
The One True Shitlord

View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #1695 on: August 31, 2015, 09:28:58 AM »

watched the first 4 eps of Orphan Black this weekend.  It's probably the best Canadian TV show I've ever seen (though admittedly I've only really ever seen Degrassi and Da Vinci's Inquest as a kid and I didn't really connect with either).  I hope they are paying Tatiana Maslany (who is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen) 5 or 6 times scale for all of the parts she has to play.  It has the potential to eventually turn into a Fringe style convoluted cluster fuck but early on the most binge worthy show I've gotten my hands on since I came across 4 seasons of Walker Texas Ranger last year.

On a somewhat related note: People from Toronto have accents nearly indistinguishable from my own (nothern Indiana/Michigan) accent.  But I'm wondering if that's just something they are doing for TV or not.

Klutz64

Meow Meow Choco-Chow!

RebornThief
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1696 on: August 31, 2015, 10:03:02 AM »

Falling Skies

Entire final season was a joke. Just a terrible time for anyone who was invested for the previous four seasons. Series-wide rivalry between Mason and Pope ends in a five minute shootout, and the humans are given an alien Magic Eraser that works like a charm on the queen (who is of course a gigantic spider monster) and eliminates all traces of the enemy at once. This should go on record as the worst series finale in the history of television.
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: