Another one of those "I hate emo and goths even though I act just like them by hating them wah wah boo hoo" So freaking stupid.
Still, I feel the same, looked good, but just didnt have the fun like Nightmare. Shame to, would have loved for it to have been good.
blahblahblah...I like Corpse Bride. :P
Recently I've seen (for the first time):
- Transformers (Michael Bay is lame)
- The Stepford Wives (Nicole Kidman remake ... huge plot holes because they re-wrote the ending after filming half the thing...)
- The Big Lebowski (I now see why it's a cult classic, and I enjoyed it)
- Thank You For Smoking (much love)
- Match Stick Men (gogo Nicholas Cage)
- Fast Food Nation *and* Super Size Me (makes you hate factory farming and mega-corporation ad tactics, respectively)
- Me and You and Everyone We Know (ridiculous indie film, kinda boring, but if anyone knows what ))<>(( means, then you're in business).