Lots of stuff, lately. Me and some friends had a few movie nights.
- The Fountain - Awesome, awesome movie. It's really beautiful to watch, and I'd definitely like to watch it again with greater concentration.
- 40 Year-Old Virgin - Always a fun one to watch. Not as funny the second time around, but there are still a lot of laughs in there.
- Sweeney Todd - Very entertaining film. When it first started up, and the initial song was sung, I was a little scared, but dang, by the end of the movie, it all just seemed to work so well. Every single death scene was a treat to watch, especially the ones of the two protagonists.
- Finding Nemo - Probably my favorite Pixar movie. It's way too charming.
- Spy Kids - We mainly watched this for the "Oh shitake mushrooms" quote, but we all ended up enjoying it a lot more than we thought we would. It's a horible movie, but it's so dang hilarious at the same time!
- 30 Days of Night - Pretty stupid. I couldn't take it seriously once the Bob Saget look-alike came into the picture and started sucking on necks.
I also saw 21 in the theaters. It was entertaining for the most part, but the story wasn't all that believable once Laurence Fishburn's character became prominent. The blackjack aspects of the movie were spot on, and I really dug it when the protagonists were hopping around in the casinos, but the rest of the plot was just...blah.