Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 19, 2014, 05:57:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Congratulations to Andrew Barker! RPGfan Editor of the Year and now Chief News Editor!
340917 Posts in 13933 Topics by 2222 Members
Latest Member: XanTehMan
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  The Bazaar
| | |-+  Genuine ranger sword for sale.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Genuine ranger sword for sale.  (Read 1089 times)
Takezo

View Profile

Ignore
« on: July 30, 2007, 12:52:25 AM »

This is a bit of longshot, but we'll see. I'm what you might call a swordsmanship enthusiast. I'm not a deluded anime fan or a nut, if you really question my credentials feel free to badger me with any questions you may have relating to functionality, metallurgy, use, etc ...I'm game and I'm aware how many inferior stainless steel wallhangers infect the market, so they quest to purchase a functional, capable, cutting, weapon can be a bit daunting... At the moment I'd be willing to part with one European hand a half sword. This model specifically, if there is sufficient interest, we could talk about sundry daggers and a katana.

I am interested in honesty and want you to know what you're getting into. Here is full on, practical review, with pictures of test cut results by a personal friend.

http://sbgswordforum.proboards70.com/index.cgi?board=swordreviews&action=display&thread=1170390707
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: