Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 31, 2014, 09:58:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327920 Posts in 13426 Topics by 2169 Members
Latest Member: KopeAcetic
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  The "Games you're looking forward to" thread.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Print
Author Topic: The "Games you're looking forward to" thread.  (Read 14161 times)
Morridor

View Profile

Ignore
« on: March 01, 2006, 02:31:39 AM »

Since there's new forums, I guess it wouldn't hurt to create a new thread picking up where the old thread left off. . .

I guess the game I'm most looking forward to is Rogue Galaxy!

Danny

Yeah, this signature was way too spammy.
Leo

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2006, 02:43:54 AM »

Well damn, my backlog is so long right now, I really shouldn't even be thinking about upcoming games, but what the hell: Mother 3, Rogue Galaxy, Ar Tonelico, Seiken Densetsu 4, Seiken Densetsu DS: Children of Mana, Tales of the Abyss, Tales of the Tempest, Valkyrie Profile: Silmeria, Final Fantasy III DS, and Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII, just for the sake of curiousity.
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2006, 02:53:01 AM »

Theres WA4, Grandia III, and to a lesser degree ToL of games that are out now that I've been wanting to get, but... The games I'm most interested in are Rogue Galaxy, Phantasy Star Universe, Kingdom Hearts 2, Children of Mana, Seiken Densetsu IV, Oblivion, Devil Summoner, Final Fantasy XII, Mother 3, Metal Saga, Zelda, and probably some I'm either forgetting to list or dont' consider to be of THAT much interest but want anyway.
Tomara

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2006, 03:16:44 AM »

There will be a lot of RPGs released in Europe the coming months, so there is plenty to look forward too. Atelier Iris, Magna Carta, Digital Devil Saga... Yes, I know I could have owned these games for ages, but I like to support to local market, or something...
Cauton

cauton42@hotmail.com
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2006, 03:37:22 AM »

There are loads of games I'm looking forward to this year - 2006 is looking to be really great when it comes to RPGs. Titles like Disgaea 2, Devil Summoner: Kuzunoha Raidou, Ar Tonelico, Rogue Galaxy, Shadow Hearts: From the New World, Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy XII all look to be totally awesome. My biggest worry is how the hell I'm supposed to be able to afford to buy all the stuff I want.
Hidoshi
RPGFan's Open Source Field Agent

Built This House

clothothespinner@hotmail.com BrandingRune
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2006, 03:42:43 AM »

Phantasy Star Universe - Although I wasn't initially excited even after playing it at E3, recent developments have made me go gung-ho for this game.

Disgaea 2 - I don't even NEED to say why.
Vilnius
Rainbow Club Member

hitaroodako
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2006, 04:20:21 AM »

Quote from: "Hidoshi"
Phantasy Star Universe - Although I wasn't initially excited even after playing it at E3, recent developments have made me go gung-ho for this game.

Disgaea 2 - I don't even NEED to say why.

Ditto, except about E3, because I was never there. :P

im gay
Professor Gast

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2006, 04:47:05 AM »

First and foremost Sakura Taisen 1&2 and Xenosaga Episode III: Also sprach Zarathustra. I will eventually pick up Final Fantasy XII as well, but I can't say I'm anticipating this one as much as the two other two games.
Sazabirules

xTheRedCometx
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2006, 06:22:33 AM »

I'm looking forward to Disgaea 2 and Oblivion the most. Also VP 2 when it gets closer to being released.
Esper_Crusader

I love you, Dr. Zaius

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2006, 08:53:42 AM »

I would have to say 'Oblivion' first and foremost...followed by PSU and the new Shadow Hearts.

Currently playing: .

-----------------------------------
"If I can't smoke and swear, I'm F**ked." ~ Ricky
daschrier

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2006, 10:37:54 AM »

Xenosaga 3 no doubt!
Myau
Yeeeaaah!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2006, 11:13:17 AM »

Grandia III and PSU. Maybe Shining Wind as well, but only because it's a Shining game, and not because it probably won't be exactly the same as Shining Tears and SF Neo.

And I'm not even looking forward to PSU that much, despite it being LOL PHANTASY STAR. There's only so many uninspired games Sonic Team can make before you expect them all to be the same.

Maybe Shadow Hearts 3 as well if my copy of Covenant wasn't PAL, so we could actually PLAY it on our TV (despite actually bringing along my PAL PSX2.)

V-Dawg

PizMasta+V
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2006, 11:28:30 AM »

Off the top of my head, I'm looking forward to Suikoden V, Shadow Hearts 3 and Children of Mana (got this one preordered). Everything else is too far away for me to care as of now.
CluelessWonder

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2006, 12:13:13 PM »

I'm with V-Dawg.  There are a lot of games coming out this year that I'll get excited over when the release date is closer.  

So as of now, I'm looking forward to Shadow Hearts:FTNW, Suikoden V, Kingdom Hearts 2, Metal Saga, and Steambot Chronicles.

Currently Playing:  Brave Story:  New Traveler, various ios games

Currently Reading: 

Recently Beat: Shivah, Tales of the World:  Radiant Mythology, Thief
GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

OK, options aren't SO bad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2006, 12:45:12 PM »

everything I want is too damn far way:
FF XII
Zelda
PSU(offline mode only, please)
Rogue Galaxy

I suppose Suikoden V is pretty close, right?

Playing:
Reading: Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: