Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 23, 2014, 04:47:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334718 Posts in 13708 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Multiplayer RPGs
| | |-+  Any FFXI players still around and Discussion
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 Print
Author Topic: Any FFXI players still around and Discussion  (Read 24314 times)
TurnBasedDude
Ys Man
Rainbow Club Member

hotshot562@hotmail.com Alcazard0 emmy_sols
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: September 27, 2007, 04:02:28 PM »

Quote from: "Daggerstrike"

Edit: OH MAN. I completely forgot that sometimes when you are on the ship you get attacked. Does that still happen? I loved it the first time it happened and I got massacred by skeleton pirates!

Yup, still happens.

Xbox Gamertag: Gig01
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Zapper101
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: September 27, 2007, 09:24:00 PM »

Dammit there are so many downloads. I managed to find 2 copies around here so I bought them and I am going to return the other ones when they come in. I am not sure what I want to play, dammit.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Shiguma
The Saviour of Esteria

LordShiguma
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: September 27, 2007, 09:39:23 PM »

Went from 19 COR --> 24.5 COR last night.  I'm now using /RNG and, as previously mentioned, blasting shit in the face w/ a gun + giving everyone 7-24% EXP Boosts.  It's fun.  

I also couldn't believe ARCHERS KNIVES are 5000 GIL, WTF.  I went to the AH expecting ~100k or so (they were ~300k about 1.5 years ago when I was fucking around w/ RNG), but lo-and-behold, dirt cheap like everything else in the current economy.  That's COR's best handheld weapon from like 28 to 60+.  Amazing.  Helps to mitigate money loss from the cost of all those bullets.  Also looking forward to suiting up in Noct +1  set and Gun Belt when I hit Level 30.

Mr. Gann: We should do CoP sometime! =^.^=

Ramza
Enjoying Retirement
Editor Emeritus

TSDPatGann
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: September 27, 2007, 10:42:48 PM »

Quote from: "TurnBasedDude"

Edit: OH MAN. I completely forgot that sometimes when you are on the ship you get attacked. Does that still happen? I loved it the first time it happened and I got massacred by skeleton pirates!

Yup, still happens.

Yes, Dennis and I know full well that it still happens. I've been camping the NMs from the pirate-skeleton attack sequences. Blackbeard and Silverhook. They drop these amazing clubs for lvl75 DD White Mages (which is my passion in life).

And Ryan ... yes yes and yes. That's my OTHER passion in life.

I got some GOOD weekend free times this month. Only issue will be internet access, which I have to work out for the house I'm moving into. We can easily get together a team to finish up 5-3, then we can work through the CS's (and an easy non-battlefield fight for 6-2), and then 6-4 will be the big hurdle (airship death fight).

Word.

Shiguma
The Saviour of Esteria

LordShiguma
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: September 28, 2007, 02:15:06 AM »

October 6th ~ 8th is a three-day weekend for me.  What is your schedule like around then?

Also!  Obtained: Anniversary Ring.  30000 FREE EXP {Do you need it?}

Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: September 28, 2007, 09:10:51 AM »

GRRR...I have been trying to download this massive patch since about 8 last night. It keeps getting to various parts and I get an error message POL-0008 which I can not find anything about on the internet. All the ports are open on my router and my wife was able to download it without a problem.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
TurnBasedDude
Ys Man
Rainbow Club Member

hotshot562@hotmail.com Alcazard0 emmy_sols
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: September 28, 2007, 11:42:35 AM »

I got the ring too. For those who like to get it.

Port San d'Oria (J-10) / Port Bastok (J-13) / Windurst Walls (C-14)

Courtesy or shiggy for the info.

Xbox Gamertag: Gig01
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Zapper101
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: September 29, 2007, 09:26:54 AM »

Got it all loaded. Made a character on Leviathan. Mithra named Eldath. My wife made a Taru named Tinka.

Losfer
The Pope

The friendliest man on the internet

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: September 29, 2007, 09:33:42 AM »

Dagg, my missus and I will add you, if you're just starting up, we'll all be in the same level range in a few hours.

Louise is a level 13 Elvaan White Mage named Myauie and I'm a level 12 Mithra Monk named Neifirst.

IM FUCKIN EXCITED.

Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: September 29, 2007, 11:18:18 AM »

Quote from: "Losfer"
Dagg, my missus and I will add you, if you're just starting up, we'll all be in the same level range in a few hours.

Louise is a level 13 Elvaan White Mage named Myauie and I'm a level 12 Mithra Monk named Neifirst.

IM FUCKIN EXCITED.

Warrior is at 6, RDM 4 and THF 3. The wife has WHM and BLM at 6 and 3 respectively. I am Mithra, she is Taru. I am probably gonna go with WAR as my main for now, then maybe switch to THF.

Anyone know what a Lilac costs to do the mog house quest so that we can leave to any district? If someone is willing to grab me two in Jeuno or wherever it's sold I will pay you back. I just can't find it on AH and if I did I doubt I would have the money for it since even stuff that's sold at a vendor is expensive.

Losfer
The Pope

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: September 29, 2007, 11:42:22 AM »

Cheers, Dagg.  I just sent Nicole an invite, so we're all square.  Added most of everyone save for those offline.  Just send a request if you see me around, I'll do the same.

I just had my first party wipe!  Ever!

Is it normal to feel incredibly nervous when someone pulls an IT on purpose.  :(

Shiguma
The Saviour of Esteria

LordShiguma
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: September 29, 2007, 01:17:23 PM »

Anyone know what a Lilac costs to do the mog house quest so that we can leave to any district?

There are two vendors (Upper Jeuno and Ru'Lude Gardens) which sell them for a bank-breaking 120 Gil each.

Corsair is now Level 31.  A little unbelievable that I cranked out that much exp in a single week, considering my work schedule, but hey.

Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: September 29, 2007, 05:49:25 PM »

Quote from: Shiguma
Anyone know what a Lilac costs to do the mog house quest so that we can leave to any district?

There are two vendors (Upper Jeuno and Ru'Lude Gardens) which sell them for a bank-breaking 120 Gil each.

Corsair is now Level 31.  A little unbelievable that I cranked out that much exp in a single week, considering my work schedule, but hey.[/quote

120 isn't bad. I sold a couple stacks of crystals and now I have a good...900gil. I am rich! Seriously....I wish I could have gotten my old account back if only so I could pillage it of any money it had.

Losfer
The Pope

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: September 29, 2007, 06:08:56 PM »

Valkurm Dunes suck!

Had an unfortunate run in with someone named Nikkademous.  :/

Ramza
Enjoying Retirement
Editor Emeritus

TSDPatGann
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: September 29, 2007, 07:27:49 PM »

Quote from: "Shiguma"
October 6th ~ 8th is a three-day weekend for me.  What is your schedule like around then?

Also!  Obtained: Anniversary Ring.  30000 FREE EXP {Do you need it?}

Well my weekends changed up, and that three-day weekend for you happens to be the same time that I'm *moving* from an apartment to a new house! So ... I'll probably be busy.

But I'll see if I can make that Sunday, that would work well for me. And thinking in terms of time difference, that might work out pretty well.

Let's at least shoot for getting you to 6-4 before October 15th. After that, our LS will carry you the rest of the way. You know our LS works on a "point" system, and the points you get for 6-4 is massive (not to mention tons of exp, and no exp loss in BC battles).

So yeah, I'll talk to you on AIM.

Pat

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: