Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 29, 2014, 07:24:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327703 Posts in 13416 Topics by 2169 Members
Latest Member: KopeAcetic
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Blue Dragon
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print
Author Topic: Blue Dragon  (Read 4856 times)
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2007, 07:38:17 PM »

Quote from: "macirex"
well well i guess i will play it someday... when xbox 360 is emulated in pc... i don`t think that will happen soon >_<

I hope you burn in hell.

Edit: I don't mean one of the hells that they talk about in religion. I mean I hope someone sets you on fire and you say "Man, this must be what hell is like" right before your skin drips off of you like hot wax.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Losfer
Bearded Scumlord

The friendliest man on the internet

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2007, 08:22:01 PM »

Dagg, good news.

I love setting fires.

Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2007, 08:24:42 PM »

Quote from: "Daggerstrike"
well well i guess i will play it someday... when xbox 360 is emulated in pc... i don`t think that will happen soon >_<

I hope you burn in hell.

He wants to emulate a game on a computer that'd probably have to cost far more than that game and the X360 did. That's more something to laugh at than go "DIE IN A FIRE" over. :P

Edit: Not to mention that if the game REALLY does fail it'd cost something like $10 used at GameStop.
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2007, 08:51:09 PM »

Quote from: "Eusis"
Quote from: "Daggerstrike"

I hope you burn in hell.

He wants to emulate a game on a computer that'd probably have to cost far more than that game and the X360 did. That's more something to laugh at than go "DIE IN A FIRE" over. :P

Edit: Not to mention that if the game REALLY does fail it'd cost something like $10 used at GameStop.

Can't I have it both ways just this once? Laugh at him as he dies in a fire?

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Shiguma
The Saviour of Esteria

LordShiguma
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2007, 09:11:03 PM »

I don't understand why developers are still sticking to super-deformed graphics in the current console generation.  It was necessary in the NES/SNES days... bigger heads = more detailed faces, after all.  But seeing those same characters on a powerhouse system like the 360 or the PS3... I don't know, it seems so out-of-place imo.

Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2007, 09:31:55 PM »

They're not really that super deformed taking a glance at pictures again. There's that little thing with the spiked helmet, but he's not human so it doesn't really matter. What little there is seems to go well with Toriyama's style anyway, this isn't like RSG where they look like freaks.
macirex

mac_luzer@hotmail.com
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2007, 07:45:28 AM »

hey i dont blame people if they want to burn me in hell... its just im sad cause im not gonna be playing xbox rpg since im getting the PS3 and maybe a wii... and well the day xbox 360 is emulated i guess scientist will  breed some pigs that really do fly...

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it."
Lard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2007, 08:47:17 AM »

Okay Eusis - just what the hell is your avatar?

It's been bugging me for days.

I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.
Losfer
Bearded Scumlord

The friendliest man on the internet

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2007, 12:12:29 PM »

hey i dont blame people if they want to burn me in hell... its just im sad cause im not gonna be playing xbox rpg since im getting the PS3 and maybe a wii... and well the day xbox 360 is emulated i guess scientist will  breed some pigs that really do fly...

No, we're acngry because emulation is retarded.

Lard, I think it's Earthworm Jim.

Serene Prophet

sereneprophet@yahoo.com sereneprophet
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2007, 12:46:37 PM »

Well I decided to get gamefly, instead of buying my games since I would barely be able to afford a single one per month, so ill try it out then, and if I dont like it just ship it back.

Ill give thoughts when I do play it though, if people are still wondering by then haha.

-Give a man a fire, and hes warm for a day.  Light a man on fire, and hes warm for the rest of his life.-
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2007, 05:05:42 PM »

Eusis' avatar looks like something from ' BOnus Stage'

I don't know, it seems so out-of-place imo.

Well, for one thing, Toriyama just draws like that.

On the other hand, Hironubu seems like the sort of person who'll pander to people that thought the opera scene in FFVI was the best thing ever (when they were ten) and will never get beyond that.

In any case, I just read some of IGN's review and my only particular thought is why the hell do XBLA achievements need to exist in any context at all? EVER?

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2007, 06:59:00 PM »

Quote from: "Lard"
Okay Eusis - just what the hell is your avatar?

Katarakis from Starslip Crisis. That's a link to the first comic, not the homepage.

As for achievement points: They're just a fun little thing. At least, that's what they're MEANT to be. In reality, some people are way too obsessed, and it even spawned one of the most pathetic wastes of money ever.
Lord Scottish

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2007, 08:14:20 PM »

Quote from: "the_crimson"
the only reviews I take into account when purchasing a game come from Game Informer and Famitsu.

You take Famitsu seriously? They gave a near perfect score to Children of fucking Mana.
Superflat
Podcast Mom

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2007, 08:46:59 PM »

I'm more worried that he takes Game Informer seriously. That magazine is garbage.
Shiguma
The Saviour of Esteria

LordShiguma
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2007, 01:56:05 AM »

Quote from: "Lord Scottish"
Quote from: "the_crimson"
the only reviews I take into account when purchasing a game come from Game Informer and Famitsu.

You take Famitsu seriously? They gave a near perfect score to Children of fucking Mana.

And 40/40s to Final Fantasy XII and Vagrant Story, which are FAR CRIES from 'perfect games,' IMHO.

Generally speaking, if Famitsu gives games a bad score, it's pretty bad, but good scores should be taken with a grain (or three) of salt.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: