Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 31, 2014, 03:53:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327872 Posts in 13423 Topics by 2169 Members
Latest Member: KopeAcetic
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Anime, TV, and Movies
| | |-+  Anime: Good year for Mecha Fans Amirite?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Anime: Good year for Mecha Fans Amirite?  (Read 1142 times)
Hathen

FORUM IDIOT

View Profile

Ignore
« on: September 07, 2007, 07:00:41 AM »

I'm a huge mecha fan. When it confirmed that Seiji Mizushima was directing the next gundam show, I was excited. Still, Gundam has had a pretty bad track record for the past few years, and I'm wondering if they can really bring it back to justice especially when they can just keep making crappy rehashed Gundam designs and get tons of money out of it.

But between Code Geass, Gurren Lagaan and Yet another Macross, I think all the mecha fans are going apeshit right now.

I dunno, anybody else looking forward to this crap?
PKProductions
Banninated

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2007, 12:49:29 PM »

I take it you werent a fan of Seed? I loved the first series, second series was ok... but was deviating.

Onto Gundam 00. First 3 episodes have been very interesting so far. but WHY THE HOMO CHARACTERS??? atleast 3 of the male characters look like girls, not only that, but in the last episode, one of the characters actually says "why do you think I fell for him?" So I guess they have nothing hide this time around. Anyway, moving on the Gundam and mech designs are alot more original in this series, and all the non gundam mechs... have more Xenosaga looking designs. Also whats interesting about Gundam 00 is that it actually takes place in the AD timeline, which is a first in gundam history, I am really looking forward to what else this series is going to bring to the table.

dalucifer0
시발놈

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2007, 08:13:48 PM »

I'm only interested in Gundam 00 because Fukuda isn't directing it and his wife isn't writing another piece of garbage. First three episodes are kinda blah, but it's still early. I want to see an enemy to the Meisters who can actually have a decent fight against a Gundam...
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: