Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 22, 2014, 05:32:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
337929 Posts in 13834 Topics by 2212 Members
Latest Member: WhiteWishes
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  New tri-Ace project Infinite Undiscovery
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: New tri-Ace project Infinite Undiscovery  (Read 1501 times)
Crown Clown

View Profile

Ignore
« on: September 12, 2007, 02:40:26 PM »

http://www.1up.com/do/gameOverview?cId=3153621

So the new project from tri-Ace(I think together with Square-Enix) has emerged from the depths of Microsoft's press conference. No real information exists yet, but speculation costs nothing. Looks interesting at least. Thought I read the title wrong like seven times though. Is "Undiscovery" even a real word?

I will find you. Without fail.
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2007, 02:59:30 PM »

Welcome to a year ago! You however can't be blamed since it was a year ago, and now they actually gave screens.
Leo

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2007, 04:51:39 PM »

This is disappointing. The game was announced a year ago, and all they have to show are /four/ new screens?! WTF. Having said that, it looks nice so far.
Crown Clown

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2007, 05:16:16 PM »

Well, don't feel like crawling under a rock and dying. Seriously I can't understand that I made a mistake like this. This was completely new information to me. I've been holding an eye out for further developments on the RPG front for the 360 for quite some time, and I never even heard anyone mention anything about this game. Suddenly, I feel a deep sense of shame and embarrassment with a urge to sulk in the corner of the room.

But do you know what's worst Eusis? I actually thought it was really stranged that nothing had been reported about it here, and I told myself; "Something seems odd about this. Maybe I should drop Eusis a quick line about this so I don't make an complete ass of myself. Nah, just go for it.".

I need to learn to trust my instincts more...*silent weep*

Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2007, 09:03:04 PM »

I have no idea if that's sarcasm or not. Going with the latter, they have been quiet since the initial announcement and the first two pictures.
everluck

stay positive!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2007, 12:04:07 AM »

For what it's worth, it looks real nice.

[/url]
Shiguma
The Saviour of Esteria

LordShiguma
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2007, 12:25:03 AM »

If that game plays as nice as it looks, then I am officially SOLD on an Xbox 360.  What can I say, I love tri-Ace.

Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2007, 12:32:26 AM »

As poor of a reason as this may be to get hyped up on a game, the art alone has me sold. God damn, this is the kinda crazy epic stuff I want to see more in stuff.
Crown Clown

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2007, 08:11:30 AM »

I have no idea if that's sarcasm or not.

I assure you that it's not. I see why you would think that but I take these types of slip-ups more seriously, so I tend to lose it. Sorry if it seemed like I was just being a sarcastic ass, but I promise that I wasn't trying to be. I was absolutely serious.

In any case, I wanted to share some light on the screens and art, which at the very least seems new, so I guess it served it's cause.

jj984jj

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2007, 02:43:12 AM »

Trailer:
http://www.gamersyde.com/news_5126_en.html

Looks Fantastic.
Dice
Dobbelstenen Muil
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2007, 12:10:19 PM »

FUcken Tri-Ace releasing on two systems... I don't wanna get them both...
Looks great. I agree. go TGS, go Tri-Ace. Bonzai.  Yipee. Everyone's said it.

One thing I hate about not being in Japan, its pretty much guaranteed at least a year before any of these games will be stateside...

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2007, 05:17:51 PM »

1up preview/interview.

Sounds interesting, I wouldn't be surprised that if LO winds up not being so hot that this is the JRPG for the X360. Well, there's Last Remnant, but a multiconsole title, especially when it's that way from release, seems like cheating.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: