Author Topic: Legend of Heroes: Akatsuki no Kiseki

Mickeymac92

• View Profile
Re: Legend of Heroes: Akatsuki no Kiseki
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2016, 10:36:28 AM »
Yeah, that's not a shotgun pump, that's just part of the axe head so it stays secured to the barrel, and it only looks like a pump since that potion is not solid, since obviously there's enough metal at the front as it is. Honestly, I'm impressed how believable they're trying to make it look. The handle design also looks surprisingly comfortable, while the stock is extra thick, but curved so it's less likely to impede the axe swing. I hope one of those novelty blacksmiths I saw online take a crack at it, I wanna at see if it at least makes for a decent axe (it's bullets are probably magic though, so I wouldn't count on it ever making for a real dual-purpose weapon). I mean, they kinda ruined it with that counterweight at the end, but I guess it has it has enough weight at the front that you wouldn't actually need the stock to rest against your shoulder...
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 10:39:23 AM by Mickeymac92 »

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
I Draw Stuff Sometimes

Arvis

• Prudish Gerontophobe
  • Computer Over. Virus = Very Yes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2016, 11:08:12 AM »
I love this forum
Current RPG - Legend of Penguins: Trails in the Sky SC

Agent D.

• Agent Bewear.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2016, 02:01:04 PM »
Yeah, that's not a shotgun pump, that's just part of the axe head so it stays secured to the barrel, and it only looks like a pump since that potion is not solid, since obviously there's enough metal at the front as it is. Honestly, I'm impressed how believable they're trying to make it look. The handle design also looks surprisingly comfortable, while the stock is extra thick, but curved so it's less likely to impede the axe swing. I hope one of those novelty blacksmiths I saw online take a crack at it, I wanna at see if it at least makes for a decent axe (it's bullets are probably magic though, so I wouldn't count on it ever making for a real dual-purpose weapon). I mean, they kinda ruined it with that counterweight at the end, but I guess it has it has enough weight at the front that you wouldn't actually need the stock to rest against your shoulder...
Not gonna lie, the whole design is failed then. You have a sight that won't work, a blade that will break easily, a throttle handle(?), a stock that you can't physically make use of...dumbness incarnate.

TASTY!

Aeolus

• This is the Monado's Powerbomb!
  • Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2016, 12:57:53 PM »
http://gematsu.com/2016/08/legend-heroes-akatsuki-no-kiseki-debut-trailer-pre-registration-opened

So did anybody say Record Keeper/Terra Battle? Because those are what this is looking like it'll be.
In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.

Arvis

• Prudish Gerontophobe
  • Computer Over. Virus = Very Yes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2016, 04:59:05 PM »
http://gematsu.com/2016/08/legend-heroes-akatsuki-no-kiseki-debut-trailer-pre-registration-opened

So did anybody say Record Keeper/Terra Battle? Because those are what this is looking like it'll be.

Blech
Current RPG - Legend of Penguins: Trails in the Sky SC

Aeolus

• This is the Monado's Powerbomb!
  • Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2016, 09:38:04 PM »
http://gematsu.com/2016/12/legend-heroes-akatsuki-no-kiseki-coming-ps-vita

For whatever its worth, there may yet be an actual way to play this.
In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.