Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 18, 2014, 09:35:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Congratulations to Andrew Barker! RPGfan Editor of the Year and now Chief News Editor!
340865 Posts in 13928 Topics by 2222 Members
Latest Member: XanTehMan
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Multiplayer RPGs
| | |-+  Final Fantasy XI - Journal!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 74 Print
Author Topic: Final Fantasy XI - Journal!  (Read 174108 times)
Dios GX
Banninated

dios@hidoshi.com GSaviourPrime
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #795 on: July 06, 2009, 06:29:58 AM »

Tachi: Koki
Shiguma
The Saviour of Esteria

LordShiguma
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #796 on: July 06, 2009, 06:30:05 PM »

Dude, Tachi: Koki enhances Treasure Hunter. :P

Leo

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #797 on: July 06, 2009, 08:42:18 PM »

Got my Warrior to level 25 by doing some grinding at Qufim Island. I think I'll resume my missions now, that I think I'm at a high enough level to solo it. I plan on getting Paladin again, max that out, and then I would also like to get a Summoner as well, and sub White Mage.
Dios GX
Banninated

dios@hidoshi.com GSaviourPrime
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #798 on: July 12, 2009, 03:12:05 PM »

Dude, Tachi: Koki enhances Treasure Hunter. :P

Actually you'd be surprised. I killed a rampart NM in a Salvage with Koki and mother fucker gave us a drop someone was after for 2 months. I told him to bow in respect to the awesomeness of Tachi: Koki.

Then I did it again on the boss (yes I KILLED a fucking chariot with koki) and it dropped some good shit again. But let's not forget that dumbass Xrela on leviathan who claims, no fucking kidding; "Use Shark Bite, it has better TH."

FAIL
Hathen

FORUM IDIOT

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #799 on: July 12, 2009, 09:54:22 PM »

Tachi: Koki

That's why I said ALMOST all. :P

ZNM is still the weakest link in my endgame adventures. I've seen Enkidu stuff drop all over the place for other people in my LS, but I've not gotten a single Enkidu piece so far. The only really "good" thing I've had dropped during one of my triggers was a Nagelring, which I passed up since I don't play DRK atm for the trigger. With that trigger, I now have a Monkey Wine pop item, which is the pop item for Tinnin. I hope we do a T4 run soon, and at least on T4 you're pretty much guaranteed at least one good item.

This will be a bit useful for my upcoming RDM, I suppose, currently level 66.

My Limbus LS did Proto-Ultima for the first time about 2 weeks ago. It was a really exciting thing to do, and it was one of the most challenging fights I've ever done in the game.

The Citadel Buster move does about 2000 damage, but it has a crappy animation- you'd think what is essentially a one-hit KO move would look cooler than a giant white orb thing.
We were close to wiping towards the end, but we had to zombie it a few times and I decided to take it out with style.

Meanwhile, we've done another Omega or two. I've been trying to get the Homam feet pieces ever since I joined the LS, but the one time it dropped I was outlotted by someone. However, to make up for that luck, I ended up getting this gem:

No more shitty movement speed minus!

lolDynamis:

I've cooled down a great deal on salvage nowadays, I do it about once a week on average now, and I don't even really run things I want to run. This also made me stop doing assaults as much as well, though I obviously find myself with an excess of tags so I do Nyzul Isle every now and then, despite my general disinterest at most of the prizes now that I have Usukane. Got this thing, though.

2/5 Denali, whee.
Leo

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #800 on: July 17, 2009, 12:18:01 PM »

Got my WHM to 25 and can now use Invisible and Sneak, also unlocked DRK, going to get PLD next. I have an urge to unlock all the classes. Heh.
Hathen

FORUM IDIOT

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #801 on: July 20, 2009, 06:59:03 PM »

http://www.playonline.com/pcd/verup/ff11us/detail/4742/detail.html

What a pathetic update. Summer Updates are usually reasonably big, but this one is so...meh.

At least the AN Bodies are good.

Iron Ram Hauberk
DEF:50 HP+32 Enmity+6
"Magic Def. Bonus"+5
Set: Increases all elemental resistances

Fourth Brunne
DEF:45 STR+8 Evasion+9
"Subtle Blow"+7
Set: Increases Attack

Cobra Harness
DEF:42 Accuracy+11
"Store TP"+6
Enmity-8
Set: Enhances "Counter"effect

Cobra Robe
DEF:39 HP+32 MP+32
"Magic Atk. Bonus"+4
"Conserve MP"+3
Set: Increases Magic Accuracy

Well, except the Bastok one obviously. That one sucks ass.
Myau
Yeeeaaah!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #802 on: July 20, 2009, 10:18:36 PM »

Quote from: SE
The following item has been added to the list of goods purchasable from linkshell distributor NPCs:
Pendant Compass

* The compass is an equippable item for characters level 20 and above which, when used, will display one's current positional coordinates within a given area.
* This coordinate information may be used with the upcoming "Player Event Support" service. Detailed information will be made available via a special site for the service in the near future.

This might be interesting, but it doesn't count if it need another patch to be usable. If all it does is save you from having to <pos>, I'm sure this is something Windower can handle.

enjoy your GET MORE OUT OF YOUR GAME FOR JUST $10 MORE update

Ramza
Enjoying Retirement
Editor Emeritus

TSDPatGann
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #803 on: July 21, 2009, 09:04:08 PM »

enjoy your GET MORE OUT OF YOUR GAME FOR JUST $10 MORE update

We'll see if this is possible. Working on it now. Anything for a better update than ACP.

Parn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #804 on: July 21, 2009, 10:36:41 PM »

Wearing the full Iron Ram set.  To say that I'm content with owning it is an understatement.  I have a minimum of 30 resist on each element, the highest being 50 on ice thanks to my ice shield.  I plan on dancing with Shiva solo tomorrow, to see what happens.  Ice spikes' paralyze had a low proc rate on me when hitting enemies that had it up with ice resist being in the 30s before... I can only imagine what things will be like now.  Need to do some testing.
Leo

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #805 on: July 22, 2009, 05:28:22 AM »

Brought PLD to level 19 now.
Alisha

Z0eila@hotmail.com Z0eila
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #806 on: July 22, 2009, 12:07:54 PM »

i did mean raging fists. the first time i saw it me and the warrior in my pt had a joygasm. but it makes me sad that raging fists is capable of out damaging asuran fists these days. WTF!@!@$#@%. Asuran Fists was awesome until the day ToAU came out and nobody wanted to go to krt anymore. why the hell does a WS with normal accuracy have a fucking accuracy tp bonus. its normal to land 7-8 hits with 100% its not like sidewinder.

favorite pose

i think this is a most recent picture
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 01:18:44 PM by Alisha » Logged

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”
Alisha

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #807 on: July 22, 2009, 01:19:36 PM »

Dear PlayOnline member:

We regret to inform you that your PlayOnline account has been terminated.

This is your FINAL notice that you owe a pending balance for PlayOnline services. It consists of Content ID fees for FINAL FANTASY XI and/or Tetra Master and is now over three months past due. Please note that leaving your balance unpaid could jeopardize your credit rating.

You may still be able to log into PlayOnline in order to pay this balance. If unable to log in, please send a check, money order, or cashier’s check payable to Square Enix, Inc. in U.S. dollars to:

Square Enix, Inc.
P.O. Box 30157
Los Angeles, CA 90030-0157

IMPORTANT:
In order to properly apply your payment, PLEASE WRITE YOUR PLAYONLINE ID AND DAYTIME TELEPHONE NUMBER on the check, money order, or cashier’s check. We do not issue receipts for payments, but if you send a personal check to the address above, the cancelled check will serve as your receipt.

We appreciate your prompt attention to this matter. If you have already paid the balance, please disregard this notice.

Please do not reply to this e-mail. Contact the PlayOnline Information Center for assistance if you have any questions.

Thank you.

PlayOnline Information Center:
(858) 790-7529 (PLAY)
Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Pacific Time

this happens because they charge you after the month instead of before....

Parn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #808 on: July 23, 2009, 11:38:04 PM »

Conquered Shiva Prime solo with my PLD/DNC on Lightningsday.  Took about 20 minutes, but it was an interesting fight.  Diamond Dust did less than 200 damage.  Frost Armor's spikes only proc'd paralyze on me once, and Blizzard IV did a good bit of damage only once.  The rest of the time, Blizzard IV did less than 100 damage.
Alisha

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #809 on: July 24, 2009, 01:37:49 PM »

this carrot is far to large for consumption!

this is one of the best pics i've ever taken...

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 74 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: