Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 17, 2014, 01:42:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
331476 Posts in 13573 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Multiplayer RPGs
| | |-+  Final Fantasy XI - Journal!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 74 Print
Author Topic: Final Fantasy XI - Journal!  (Read 168127 times)
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #975 on: July 12, 2012, 10:23:50 PM »

You rejoined the game?

You tremendous asshole.
lol, it's funny cuz he's so small...

TASTY!
Logick

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #976 on: July 14, 2012, 03:54:59 AM »

level 99, those stats don't look impressive.  Are they still violently protecting the validity of those king nm(i think that's what they were called) having much better gear than anyone else?

"If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing."
~Malcolm X
Hathen

FORUM IDIOT

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #977 on: July 14, 2012, 02:58:13 PM »

The stats on those staves may be misleading- they're actually the most powerful staves in the game, damage-wise, for the element of each spell they represent (+35% damage VS +15% from HQ elemental staves, they have less magic accuracy though, 20 vs 30). They also can take a little while to get.

Kings pretty much only drop a single good thing now (D.Ring), but at least there are now far more many options that perform similar functions. Also, Kings are force popped NMs now, though that actually made said items even more elusive if you can believe that (You just don't have to stand around and compete for claim though, so it probably evens out).
« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 03:00:12 PM by Hathen » Logged
Alisha

Z0eila@hotmail.com Z0eila
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #978 on: July 15, 2012, 06:23:01 AM »

do those staves effect perpetuation cost?

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”
Hathen

FORUM IDIOT

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #979 on: July 15, 2012, 10:01:17 AM »

They don't, actually. There is, however, separate staves that have for each element:

Affinity Damage +1, Affinity Accuracy +6, Recast Time -14%

and

Affinity Perpetuation Cost -7, Affinity Blood Pact Delay -12

Each one can take a while to get. SE's pretty genius at this whole skinner box thing. Crazy people will get all three but I think I'm happy just trying to get the damage ones for now. =P
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #980 on: July 20, 2012, 12:31:36 AM »

Have unlocked almost all the jobs. I just need BLU, SCH, PUP and COR.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #981 on: July 20, 2012, 01:41:18 AM »

Bored yet, Dagger?

TASTY!
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #982 on: July 20, 2012, 05:12:55 PM »

Bored yet, Dagger?

Nope, not at all.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #983 on: July 20, 2012, 07:38:00 PM »

Kudos to you sir, the matrix has you now...

But seriously, what's your highest level now?

TASTY!
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #984 on: July 20, 2012, 09:58:20 PM »

Kudos to you sir, the matrix has you now...

But seriously, what's your highest level now?

45 WAR

I have been spending my time exploring and gathering the advanced jobs instead of leveling. I also got my fame up in a few places.

Alisha

Z0eila@hotmail.com Z0eila
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #985 on: July 21, 2012, 09:44:41 AM »

Have unlocked almost all the jobs. I just need BLU, SCH, PUP and COR.

thats something i never did. i still havent unlocked cor,pld,drk or any of the wotg jobs wich i need to get a copy of. assuming my character can be recovered is there a digital download for wotg like the other new expansions?

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”
Hathen

FORUM IDIOT

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #986 on: July 21, 2012, 04:15:52 PM »

Nope, not for consoles. Also it's worth noting that Seekers of Adoulin will not be released for PS2 stateside.

The best price you'll get is the latest PC collection off the SquareEnix website. If you buy that they'll provide a digital download on PC for the whole game.
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #987 on: July 21, 2012, 04:35:23 PM »

Steam sale has it for 40% off, not sure what the FFXI website has it for at the moment.

I got to 50...now to do some limit break quest...

Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #988 on: July 22, 2012, 03:42:31 AM »

Fuck limit break quests. I can't figure out how the fuck to get the items. I can't find a party to help get through the areas where the monsters are for the items.

Hathen

FORUM IDIOT

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #989 on: July 22, 2012, 12:58:09 PM »

I can help you kill the monsters sometime, but if you want to you can get the scraps on your own instead:

Garlaige Citadel
You need to get a Weighted stone, shown on This map. That'll allow you to pass the banishing gate on your own. Go past banishing gate 1 and you should be on this map.
The fragments are at (G-6), (H-7), and (I-9) of this map.

Crawler's Nest
You enter on the first map of this page if you go from Rolanberry Fields. The scraps are on (I-10) of map 1, (G-10) of map 2, and (I-6) of map 3.

Necropolis
Enter from the (I-10) entrance of Batallia Downs (The really south entrance), this'll land you on map 1. Go to (H-9), (F-9), and (F-7). If you run into a wall at any point there's a switch at (H-8) that should set things right, but once you get that you should be able to run in a clean path between all the scraps. I'd bring a scroll of warp in case someone happens to flip the switch while you're running around in there.

If your dancer sub is level 25 I'd go as that so I can use Spectral Jig, too.
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 74 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: