Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2014, 02:31:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
332818 Posts in 13638 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Multiplayer RPGs
| | |-+  Final Fantasy XI - Journal!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 74 Print
Author Topic: Final Fantasy XI - Journal!  (Read 168925 times)
Shiguma
The Saviour of Esteria

LordShiguma
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2007, 09:47:11 PM »

Holy shit, Nall!  Man, I still remember when you camped Bomb Rings for me so I could afford nice equipment for my PLD.  Definitely the most generous and selfless person I have ever come across in the game. :)

I'm at work at the moment, but in ~6 hours, I shall return home and level COR some more tonight.

Losfer
Bearded Scumlord

The friendliest man on the internet

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2007, 10:32:01 PM »

Oh, cool sigs then, Shiggy!  They're very cool.

Levelled with TBD and Myau as he mentioned.  It was awesome, we all levelled so quickly.

...Unlike now!

Been sitting around waiting for a party for ages.  Need to get one more level and a skull so I can get my sub.  Probably will be done tomorrow.  :P

Ramza
Enjoying Retirement
Editor Emeritus

TSDPatGann
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2007, 01:13:08 AM »

Well, finally got shining cloth today from Kirin, a good step in de-noobifying my WHM.

(I have a novia earring, which is pretty absurdly good WHM epeen for those of you that weren't aware. But at the end of the day, Noble's Tunic is like ALL a WHM needs).

I'm having a friend synth tomorrow, hopefully get a +1 out of it (it's called "Aristocrat's Coat" and the big difference is cure potency +12% instead of +10%.)

So I'm in a pretty good mood.

Ryan you didn't reply on this point ... are we cool for makin me a sig? I really want one from j00.

:)

Shiguma
The Saviour of Esteria

LordShiguma
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2007, 02:25:56 AM »

Congratulations on the Shining Cloth!  I'll have crossed fingers that the synth HQs. :)

Sure, I'll make Tonelico look sexy in signature form.  Will send PM with the necessary questions a little later this evening.  (I need to edit Leyviur's, as well... the background is a little blurry, and I'm not satisfied with the conflicting color scheme.)

Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2007, 02:37:56 AM »

I'll be level 25 soon and I have every mission done up to rank 2-3. Anyone able to help me with Rank3 mission soon? ;)

TurnBasedDude
Ys Man
Rainbow Club Member

hotshot562@hotmail.com Alcazard0 emmy_sols
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2007, 02:43:49 AM »

I can help tomorrow as whm, brd or blm. Bug me on AIM.

And dang, 25 already? Doing great.

I hit lvl 58 with my brd tonight and did some skilling with swords. I honestly havn't fought at all as brd since valkurm so my sword skill is totally crap. If I have any chance if taking on Maat someday, I need to skill it up.

Xbox Gamertag: Gig01
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Zapper101
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2007, 09:23:59 AM »

The wife and I got level 10 yesterday on my WAR and her WHM. Finished all the missions to go from rank 1 to 2. Finding a party sucks at low levels.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Shiguma
The Saviour of Esteria

LordShiguma
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2007, 11:40:05 AM »

Quote from: "Daggerstrike"
Finding a party sucks at low levels.

Encourage friends to join.  Final Fantasy XI is seriously lacking in the "new players" department.  

This evening was /amazing/.  31 COR --> 37 COR in about 4 hours in the desert.  NIN/WAR, SAM/NIN, SAM/NIN, BRD/NIN, COR/NIN, RDM/WHM.  Averaged around ~7500 Exp/Hour.  I now have Samurai's Roll, Darksteel Hexagun, and am EAGERLY anticipating the Trump Gun (AF Weapon), Iron Musketeer's Gambison, and Evoker's Roll (COR's version of Mage's Ballad/Refresh) at Level 40.

Now I am exhausted, and it is sleep time.

D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2007, 11:46:22 AM »

Dagg, if you buy me a copy and a DVD drive to play it with, I'll play it with you guys. :P  

Seriously, I can't decide if I'm experiencing WoW burnout or general MMO burnout, but I wouldn't mind a change of pace.  I would have liked FFXI a lot more the first time if I had actually had people I know to play with.  And I damn sure would start out as something other than thief, because that shit was slow. :P

Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2007, 06:47:28 PM »

Don't tempt me DR, I just might do it. We have a nice DVD R drive at work for about $20. It's clearance.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Dade
Rainbow Club Member

D-Rider's Pacific NW Counterpart

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2007, 07:07:59 PM »

DO IT!

I'll pay shipping.

Twitter: (at)toddjaynes
XBL: ToddJameson
PSN: toddjameson
Steam: DadeMcLaren

Playing: ACIV: Black Flag (surprisingly awesome!), XCOM: Enemy Within, The Last of Us (finally).
"Resident Evil 6 is a Michael Bay movie." ~Jim Sterling
Ragnarok-Sabin
Eternally Lurking

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2007, 07:52:24 PM »

Been thinking about coming back, at least long enough to test things out again. Only problem is that I just dropped my six month payment on WoW the other day and don't wanna spend ninety bucks on MMO's in two days. If I do, I have a Hume on Leviathan named Kitra--20 RDM/18 BLM. So, I can jump in with some of the people coming back, assuming I come back soon. Convince me. :P
Shiguma
The Saviour of Esteria

LordShiguma
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2007, 08:15:54 PM »

Holy shit, DR too?  If I come across a 30 MNK named "Tehjohn" in the coming weeks, I'll know Hell has /officially/ frozen over!

60 COR (and all AF) before Saturday, October 13th.  Level 1 to 60 in three weeks... it's ambitious, but that is my goal.

John
Administrator

DeceptiJohn
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2007, 09:07:37 PM »

Quote from: "Shiguma"
Holy shit, DR too?  If I come across a 30 MNK named "Tehjohn" in the coming weeks, I'll know Hell has /officially/ frozen over!

60 COR (and all AF) before Saturday, October 13th.  Level 1 to 60 in three weeks... it's ambitious, but that is my goal.

Fuck that, I'm playing Hellgate.

THROW PICKLE IN BURGER TO SPEED UP COMMERCIAL
Dade
Rainbow Club Member

D-Rider's Pacific NW Counterpart

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2007, 10:27:13 PM »

Quote from: "KeeperX"
Quote from: "Shiguma"

Fuck that, I'm playing Hellgate.

GIB NAO

Twitter: (at)toddjaynes
XBL: ToddJameson
PSN: toddjameson
Steam: DadeMcLaren

Playing: ACIV: Black Flag (surprisingly awesome!), XCOM: Enemy Within, The Last of Us (finally).
"Resident Evil 6 is a Michael Bay movie." ~Jim Sterling
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 74 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: