Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2014, 02:16:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
332816 Posts in 13637 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Multiplayer RPGs
| | |-+  Final Fantasy XI - Journal!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 74 Print
Author Topic: Final Fantasy XI - Journal!  (Read 168924 times)
Jet16

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #480 on: July 14, 2008, 03:34:39 PM »

Quote from: "Leyviur"

I don't know if you see the problem here, guy.

I'm not your guy, friend.
Hathen

FORUM IDIOT

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #481 on: July 14, 2008, 03:35:36 PM »

Frankly I think he's gotten his account hacked, and he confessed to a GM which probably means he'll lose his account even though he got it back. Pretty sure that's enough of a punishment for him. No need to troll him like this, Tony. =P

Edit: Aaaand now that Ramza has responded to you, I suppose it will now spiral into quite an epic thread which will end with a lock...which is kind of odd considering how with Journal threads you have to end up making another one after the last one gets locked.
D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #482 on: July 14, 2008, 03:37:11 PM »

What the fuck, what's with this drama regarding an MMO?  I've never heard of such a thing in all my years on the World Wide Web.

TurnBasedDude
Ys Man
Rainbow Club Member

hotshot562@hotmail.com Alcazard0 emmy_sols
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #483 on: July 14, 2008, 03:48:58 PM »

... Moving on. Not much going on with me. Been on a Toau streak since I am close to getting captain. Got up to 42 atm. Other than that. Not much. Just helpign friends and such or simply hang out.

Last night, I helped a friend to try and get a Hagun from the ENM. We won the fight, but got no drop.

I should've posted this in my last post, but here. A funny moment that occured in FFXI 2 sunday's ago.

Xbox Gamertag: Gig01
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Zapper101
Shiguma
The Saviour of Esteria

LordShiguma
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #484 on: July 18, 2008, 09:26:37 AM »

Did KSNM30 "Copycat" 5 times tonight.  Had fingers firmly crossed for a Coffinmaker.  My treasure pool was filled with the following:

- Coffinmaker
- Adaman Ingot
- Damascus Ingot
- Fuma Sune-ate
- Sorrowful Harp
- Spear Strap
- Ebony Log

Best non-relic gun in the game (for COR) and about ~500k worth of money drops.  Not bad, eh?

ShiningHero

Lawlerabs

lightbreakerec@hotmail.com Blazeddc
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #485 on: July 18, 2008, 12:11:44 PM »

I haven't posted here in a while so here is a quick summary of what I have done.

*Lost my Hakutaku cluster due to a party that managed to pull an add due to carelessness. Might I add I camped each eye by myself without treasure hunter.

*Camped Soulstealer Skullnix for my dancer and managed to go 1/9 for Kard. :|

*Also for my dancer/rdm I camped assault jerkin on my rdm and went 1/3. Very tough battle soloing but I managed to pull through. :o

-Only thing left for dancer is O-hat and to finish capping out sword merits.

*Edit* Tonight I'll be able to move up to the Wings tier of metals. Thinking of either getting the Cobra Subligar for my DNC or Cobra Crackows for my Black Mage. Anyone have any suggestions on which one I should get? My BLM is 75 while my DNC is 64.

Ramza
Enjoying Retirement
Editor Emeritus

TSDPatGann
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #486 on: July 18, 2008, 03:38:37 PM »

That's very cool that you're working hard on your DNC. Keep going, and try and get that dagger that drops off of Ixion, so hawt for DNC. :)

Shiguma
The Saviour of Esteria

LordShiguma
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #487 on: July 24, 2008, 08:47:46 AM »

Dear Nyzul Isle,

As much as we appreciate the FOUR GOLIARD SAIOS you have bestowed upon us in the past week, we shall return this one.  Please shove it up your ass:

But hey, thanks for the...

Denali Jacket!

5/5 Askar, 3/5 Denali, 1/5 lolGoliard, 3/20 Weapons. <3

Fei

!?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #488 on: August 01, 2008, 10:05:48 PM »

This thread has inspired me to return to FFXI (WoW, just like anything else in life, gets old after a while too).

I have a quick question, though.  I read somewhere that if you cancel your POL account, you have to buy the game all over again.  I remembered my login info, and tried to login to the main FFXI site and saw this:

"PlayOnline services currently cannot be accessed because the selected PlayOnline account has already been closed, or because service fees have not been paid. By reactivating your PlayOnline account, you will be able to access PlayOnline services again. For more information, please log in to the PlayOnline Viewer."

I'm assuming it just means that I have to resubscribe.  However, when a friend of mine tried his POL info at the site, it simply told him that his account didn't have any active content IDs.

I won't actually be reactivating until Sunday so this is just foreplay, but if there is a quick and easy explanation that'd be nice.

Also, $25 for a character world transfer!  That sealed the deal for my return.

If you re-spec your elduhz and own a Vita - http://twitter.com/BSNursery
Shiguma
The Saviour of Esteria

LordShiguma
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #489 on: August 02, 2008, 09:23:06 AM »

More Nyzul.  Got another Askar Korazin (Krim) and Denali Jacket (Valesti) this morning.  Congratulations to them both!

Updated drops:

Floor 80 - Askar Korazin x4, Denali Jacket x2, Goliard Saio x4
Floor 60 - Askar Manopolas x2, Denali Wristbands x3, Goliard Cuffs x1
Floor 40 - Askar Dirs x1, Denali Kecks x3, Goliard Trews x0

Updated recipients:

Valesti - 7 drops, 4/5 Askar, 3/5 Denali, 1/5 Goliard
Aeliana - 5 drops, 5/5 Askar, 3/5 Denali, 1/5 Goliard
Twcblaze - 3 drops, 1/5 Askar, 2/5 Denali, 0/5 Goliard
Krim - 1 drop, 1/5 Askar, 0/5 Denali, 0/5 Goliard

2 Goliard Saios went to JPs, 1 went to Valesti, and 1 (Twcblaze's) went to the floor of Valesti's Mog House.  Goliard Cuffs went to a JP.

Valesti is still hangin' on to the "Paragon of Lootwhore Excellence" title. :)

As I am now down to a dismal 10,666 Tokens, Twcblaze will be starting a second disc for Floor 20s, and I'm currently screening 2 new members.  Currently lacking a dedicated WHM.  That's all for now.

Ramza
Enjoying Retirement
Editor Emeritus

TSDPatGann
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #490 on: August 02, 2008, 01:37:13 PM »

Quote from: "Shiguma"
Currently lacking a dedicated WHM.  That's all for now.

I can easily be that WHM, but if it means working w/ Valesti...well...I'll take blist off for him, but I can only handle so much from the guy.

Let me know. I am Captain so I can store 5 tags. :)

Ramza

Dios GX
Banninated

dios@hidoshi.com GSaviourPrime
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #491 on: August 03, 2008, 12:45:17 AM »

Frankly, I know you don't like me, and frankly––I have no opinion on you either way.

If you can do your job in Nyzul, I don't give a crap who you are. I can work alongside people I don't like, since all that matters in Nyzul is completing Nyzul.

BTW: don't sub ninja
Hathen

FORUM IDIOT

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #492 on: August 03, 2008, 04:26:15 AM »

omgz, this could be the start of a beautiful...tolerance.

Well you guys know I've been wanting to join you on THF for a while now...all comes down to when you guys run though. About 10k TNL to 75 and I'm going to dedicate myself to meriting for a while after I hit 75.

And Fei, I doubt you have to buy a new copy of the game to start playing again if all you did was simply cancel your content IDs.
Ramza
Enjoying Retirement
Editor Emeritus

TSDPatGann
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #493 on: August 03, 2008, 10:12:11 AM »

Quote from: "Dios GX"
Frankly, I know you don't like me, and frankly––I have no opinion on you either way.

If you can do your job in Nyzul, I don't give a crap who you are. I can work alongside people I don't like, since all that matters in Nyzul is completing Nyzul.

BTW: don't sub ninja

Fair enough. And LOL at /NIN ... yeah I won't bring that to Nyzul.

Well Shiggy, if you still need that dedicated WHM, here I am. Let me know (roughly) how the schedule goes and I'll start being there. :)

ShiningHero

Lawlerabs

lightbreakerec@hotmail.com Blazeddc
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #494 on: August 03, 2008, 07:55:03 PM »

Well, I never thought I would say this but I have finally kept up to date on a FFXI expansion. I have completed all the current missions and today I received the current highest decoration "Wings of Honor" from the evaluation NPC.

Other than that here are some things that have happened recently in game:

-My static party decided to ditch me while I was online waiting for an invite from them to the party.
What makes it sad is I am friends with most of them yet they feel a small buffer from campaign warrants the kicking form the static. This was probably for the better as I was constantly having to listen to the tank run his mouth about how bad dancer is when he himself was putting little to no effort into tanking. DDPLD {Thanks for the offer, but I'll have to pass.} Never static with friends as it tends to get ugly. :^O
*Starts up campaign and waits for an invite*

Edit: I want to do some Nyzul :x. I used to be on your guys server too due to a hacker moving me there about half a year ago. ;_;

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 74 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: