Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 02, 2014, 06:00:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
330153 Posts in 13528 Topics by 2179 Members
Latest Member: Lian_Kazairl
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Multiplayer RPGs
| | |-+  Shin Megami tensei online:imagine
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Shin Megami tensei online:imagine  (Read 1561 times)
Extwin

imlzeronx
View Profile

Ignore
« on: August 08, 2007, 01:57:45 AM »

I've been playing this for a few days. It is entirely in japanese, but it is surprisingly easy to navigate. Most of the interface is pretty instinctual, and the SMT mood is in full force. Its free to play, and I have joined an english language guild. I highly reccomned it for something different. There is also a wiki that translates passibly with google translate and babelfish.The wiki has a item guide complete with pictures, which is incredibly useful as well.

Mostly lurks, with good reason
Obviously, I'm a genius...The Darkrider said so
Me: So, Mom, where are you going in the U.K.?
Mom: Ware
Me: Yeah, where?
Mom: No, Ware.... W-A-R-E
Ramza
Enjoying Retirement
Editor Emeritus

TSDPatGann
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2007, 02:51:27 AM »

Joining an all-English guild is a smart idea. Do you find it easy to get around without knowledge of Japanese? I'd like to give the game a try.

Ramza

Fei

!?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2007, 12:12:20 AM »

I just started playing this a week ago.  Gamefaqs' boards are the best place to go for info on how to play, quest, etc if you don't know japanese.  The english speaking guild, as far as I know, is based there.

I've joined them myself, and any questions I've had have been easily answered.  

I love it.  I am considering using real money to buy into the perks for the first time ever in an online game.  

There are quest walkthroughs, skill translations, everything you need to get by.  It's a little complicated getting your computer to run a japanese program and accept japanese keyboard input, but it's worth it.

If you re-spec your elduhz and own a Vita - http://twitter.com/BSNursery
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: