Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 02, 2014, 07:55:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
330181 Posts in 13529 Topics by 2179 Members
Latest Member: Lian_Kazairl
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  The Soundroom
| | |-+  I will let the Maiden worshippers of RPGFan decide...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: I will let the Maiden worshippers of RPGFan decide...  (Read 1069 times)
Dave

View Profile

Ignore
« on: October 29, 2007, 12:34:44 PM »

Some of you may remember my AMOLAD Eddie costume that I wore for Halloween and the tour show in Los Angeles. Well, it's time for me to come up with another costume (on very short notice) and I'm torn between two options.

Option 1 is I go as the Eddie mummy. This would be a relatively easy costume to pull off, as I could simply use gauze for the bulk of the costume. I would want to find some sort of makeup to darken my hands a bit so they match the tone of the mask. Also note that my mask is not the one that came out this year with the lobotomy scar. (If I have enough money to buy that and I see it in the store, it is so mine.) The tanker helmet on the AMOLAD costume helped cover that up.

Option 2 is to go as an Eddie pharaoh. I wouldn't have to worry about the lack of visible scar as I'd be wearing a giant King Tut-style headpiece. This would be a slightly more expensive costume.

What do you guys think? I don't have long to make up my mind.

D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 12:53:39 PM »

Hmm, that's tough.  They're both visuals off my favorite Maiden album.

I don't think you'll have as easy a time with the mummy as you seem to think. :P  I remember my sister did the whole gauze thing one year, and she had major fits with it all night.  But then again, Pharaoh Eddie wouldn't be as strong a visual.

I guess I'm saying flip a coin. :P

Losfer
Bearded Scumlord

The friendliest man on the internet

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2007, 06:09:25 PM »

Pharaoh Eddie.

Esper_Crusader

I love you, Dr. Zaius

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2007, 07:03:05 PM »

Yep..Pharaoh Eddie for sure.

Currently playing: .

-----------------------------------
"If I can't smoke and swear, I'm F**ked." ~ Ricky
Dave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2007, 12:47:06 AM »

Well, I tried to go for the Pharaoh look and they wanted $30 just for the damn HEADPIECE. They didn't even have a proper robe to go with it, so I decided to go spend $20 on an asston of sports bandage wrap, some Superman broken chains toy that just happened to have shackle pieces at the end that fit around my wrists (yay for being skinny!), and some glow-in-the-dark makeup to put around my eyes. The last piece is for me to test out -- I'm thinking if I apply some extra black paint around the eyeholes of the mask and I have the glowing makeup around my eyes, then when I wear the mask it will look like my eyes are glowing.

We'll see if that pans out. Sorry I couldn't bust out Pharaoh Eddie pics. The overpriced headpiece would have been too small to fit around the mask anyway.

I'll have mummy pics either on or after Halloween.

EDIT: This is the new Eddie mask that was released this year mentioned in my previous post. I want that mask like Britney Spears wants drugs. I know the one I have is all kinds of awesome, and probably a better overall quality. But damn.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: