Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2014, 04:10:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
319656 Posts in 13044 Topics by 2145 Members
Latest Member: aew0
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  The Helper Monkey
| | |-+  Super Robot Taisen OG GBA Kyosuke Mission 14 Help *Poss Spoi
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Super Robot Taisen OG GBA Kyosuke Mission 14 Help *Poss Spoi  (Read 926 times)
Serene Prophet

sereneprophet@yahoo.com sereneprophet
View Profile

Ignore
« on: October 24, 2007, 08:13:19 AM »

Alright ive already looked on the faqs of game, and tried looking on the net but I cant seem to find the answer I seek.  During this mission you have to stop the peregrine with the president on board.  I get him on the third turn, and the ship is supposed to become an npc (turning yellow I think) but mine stays red, and after I kill all other enemies, its still red, so I try attacking it, and all I can do is kill it, and then I get a game over.  Ive tried it like 5 times now, and it still does the same thing.  Is it possible this copy of my game is also screwed up?  Should I restart this storyline?  Not sure what to do and even Atlus's forums dont have any info.  Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

-Give a man a fire, and hes warm for a day.  Light a man on fire, and hes warm for the rest of his life.-
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: