Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 12, 2016, 03:31:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Check out the latest RPG news!
377336 Posts in 15102 Topics by 2334 Members
Latest Member: Malekoth
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  General Games
| | |-+  Misc. Gaming News Topic
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] Print
Author Topic: Misc. Gaming News Topic  (Read 121088 times)
Artimicia

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1515 on: February 09, 2016, 07:58:41 PM »

I gotta say, I did try Gametrailers for stuff awhile back and was disappointed to see how hard it was to get simple game trailers to play... youtube seemed better in almost every way...

I'm sensing it was something where the prime time was way before I tried it out though, it seemed like they had a fair amount of enthusiastic, interesting people and all that, but I personally had given up on the site (along with pretty much all gaming websites) a long time ago.

Yeah, it started its descent by around 2005 which is when Youtube started to take off. I think the only thing of note that GT was still doing past the late Aughts was E3 coverage, and most of that was time wasting banter with talking heads trying to sell the latest Halo or Madden or Call of Duty.

Yeah tis unfortunate though because I've never really found anything on youtube that really captures my interest so much either. Game Grumps is kind of fun sometimes but that one guy (not egoraptor) just it's sort of hard to watch him play games at times.

So I've been going to gameinformer recently which seems all right. Back in the day it used to always just be some magazine like gamepro/Nintendo Power I kind of wonder how something like Edge is these days anyway..
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1516 on: February 11, 2016, 02:57:04 PM »

GameInformer is the definition of toilet reading wiper. They're not worth collecting at any rate. IIRC, Edge had a few neat articles, but I haven't really seen much of it since the start of the decade.

And in other news, http://gematsu.com/2016/02/3ds-action-rpg-ishi-sengoku-den-sadame-coming-west-february-25, a game that literally no one has heard of will be coming out for EShop later this month.

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: