Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2014, 11:37:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
319709 Posts in 13046 Topics by 2147 Members
Latest Member: TacoBell_Lord
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  S-E is the King of Games
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print
Author Topic: S-E is the King of Games  (Read 5798 times)
Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: October 26, 2007, 02:27:29 AM »

Yeah, so if you know your shit, you'd know that Final Fantasy Tactics Advances is better than any kind of bullshit Quest has come out with.

I mean, seriously, Ogre Battle? What's with those dumbass cards and random battles where you can't even control your characters? That's just stupid. Even Final Fantasy Mystic Quest was more fun that that pile of crap.

And Final Fantasy Tactics Advance is so much better than anything Tactics Ogre, it's not even funny. Tactics Ogre has stupid stories and boring units. Final Fatasy Tactics Advance has an awesome story and lots more customization.

I'm not even bringing everything else S-E has made into the discussion, which just makes Quest's stuff look like a color by numbers kiddie activity book in comparison.

This is my opinion, therefore it is fact.

Dade
Rainbow Club Member

D-Rider's Pacific NW Counterpart

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2007, 03:07:44 AM »

FUCK every game company except for SquareEnix.

Stupid fucking atlas makes crap games too.

Twitter: (at)toddjaynes
XBL: ToddJameson
PSN: toddjameson
Steam: DadeMcLaren

Playing: ACIV: Black Flag (surprisingly awesome!), XCOM: Enemy Within, The Last of Us (finally).
"Resident Evil 6 is a Michael Bay movie." ~Jim Sterling
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2007, 03:11:37 AM »

Quote from: "Dade"
Stupid fucking atlas makes crap games too.

Would you kindly spell the company's name correctly?

Edit: I'm too anal.
maverick

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2007, 08:12:36 AM »

Quote from: "Leyviur"

And Final Fantasy Tactics Advance is so much better than anything Tactics Ogre, it's not even funny. Tactics Ogre has stupid stories and boring units. Final Fatasy Tactics Advance has an awesome story and lots more customization.

You have got to be kidding me.  FFTA seems to apply to your description of Tactics Ogre. Just to let you know, Tactics Ogre is number 7 on Famitsu's  best games of all time.

"To be honest your logic reeks more of a drunk man...but calling you drunk would be a compliment because that would mean one day you could awaken from this state of ignorance."
- Originally Posted by Younggrease
Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2007, 08:35:13 AM »

Screw you, clown. Slaves to Famitsu can never know the crap assity of Tactics Ogre and the awesomeness of FFTA. You're just another anti-SE sheep.

Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2007, 08:36:07 AM »

Quote from: "maverick"

You have got to be kidding me.  FFTA seems to apply to your description of Tactics Ogre. Just to let you know, Tactics Ogre is number 7 on Famitsu's  best games of all time.

I support the quote.  It also kidna saddens me that Nintendogs also scored the rare Famitsu 40/40 (as did FF12).

I'm hoping this thread is meant to be more humourous, otherwise thats one anal post there my friend.
Personally, I love the game.

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2007, 09:48:18 AM »

Quote from: "maverick"

This thread flew over your head so quickly, I'm surprised the sonic boom didn't blow out your eardrums.

PKProductions
Banninated

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2007, 10:45:14 AM »

LoL @ Sarcasm?

Obviously FFT > FFTA. FFTA2... I hope is schweet. Final Fantasy Tactics is just as good as the regular FF series. S-E kicks plenty ass, so do I :)

Dincrest
RPGFan Editor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2007, 11:30:02 AM »

I know this thread is in response to cosapi's thread http://www.rpgfan.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=3102 and it is admittedly amusing, but is it really necessary?  I mean, is this professional behavior that we as staff should be setting?  

I think this is a waste of space, but whatever.  I'm not going to lock it (not yet at least) unless things get out of control.

I approve of this nonsense!
Losfer
Bearded Scumlord

The friendliest man on the internet

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2007, 12:24:18 PM »

The only game I actually enjoy is Final Fantasy V.

X-Death = Fucking awesome.

TurnBasedDude
Ys Man
Rainbow Club Member

hotshot562@hotmail.com Alcazard0 emmy_sols
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2007, 12:32:01 PM »

Quote from: "Dincrest"
I know this thread is in response to cosapi's thread http://www.rpgfan.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=3102 and it is admittedly amusing, but is it really necessary?  I mean, is this professional behavior that we as staff should be setting?  

I think this is a waste of space, but whatever.  I'm not going to lock it (not yet at least) unless things get out of control.

Personally I agree, but eh, let Ash have his fun. At least no one is killing each other at the moment.

Back on topic: Atlus dethroned S-E. :p

Xbox Gamertag: Gig01
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Zapper101
PKProductions
Banninated

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2007, 12:57:34 PM »

Quote from: "TurnBasedDude"

Back on topic: Atlus dethroned S-E. :p

Explain. *makes some pop-corn and gets comfy* this should be good.

Prime Mover

All's fair in love, war, and the recording studio

Shattre
View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2007, 01:39:33 PM »

I just shit myself.

Last night, I found myself sleep walking. When I woke up, I found I had taken all my non-SE games and dumped them into a big garbage bag. I felt kinda sad when I saw ICO and Okami in there, but then I smiled, because I was the praverbial 100-year-flood cleansing my collection of all filth... and if a couple non-SE gems had to go, I knew that it would be for a good cause.

I'm not even selling them back into circulation, that would just continue the circle of sin.

eelhouse.net
- order the new album

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 2, Trails in the Sky, Bioshock: Infinite
Currently Listening to: Devin Townsend, Dream Theater
Watching: Star Trek: TOS, Slayers, Doctor Who (as usual)
Bernhardt

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2007, 02:48:56 PM »

Stand-up comic and sarcasm threads lose...stick to just making your bitingly sarcastic posts in existing threads...if you must.
D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2007, 03:41:22 PM »

Quote from: "Bernhardt"
Stand-up comic and sarcasm threads lose...stick to just making your bitingly sarcastic posts in existing threads...if you must.

Stay on topic, please.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: