Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 19, 2014, 11:56:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
331708 Posts in 13581 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Anime, TV, and Movies
| | |-+  Hitman? Hitman!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hitman? Hitman!  (Read 1063 times)
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« on: October 30, 2007, 09:16:36 PM »

I gotta say, after seeing the ads for this movie I am actually a little excited. I was nervous when I first heard about it because Vin Diesel was supposed to direct and star. Then Timothy Olyphant was chosen to play Agent 47 and I got more interested. Now, after seeing the advertisement I am very very interested and I cant wait to see it. I might actually go to the theater to see it, which I very rarely do. Anyone else interested?

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Tooker
RPGFan Editor

king_friday@hotmail.com PeopleJohnT bigfatusername@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2007, 09:26:45 PM »

I just saw the trailer for the first time this morning or last night, and was embarrassed that I hadn't ever heard they were making a Hitman movie.

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
—Kurt Vonnegut
D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2007, 10:01:32 PM »

I won't be seeing it, because I hate bald people.

...Okay, that's not true.  I do hate bald people, but the trailer made this out to be another run-and-gun dumb action flick when the source material is begging to be made as a pedobait-free Leon.  I'm sure some of my cronies will see it soon enough; if they tell me I'm wrong in my assumption, I might check it out. :P

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: