Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 18, 2014, 08:39:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Congratulations to Andrew Barker! RPGfan Editor of the Year and now Chief News Editor!
340899 Posts in 13932 Topics by 2222 Members
Latest Member: XanTehMan
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Your favorite glitches, what are they?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Your favorite glitches, what are they?  (Read 3309 times)
everluck

stay positive!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2007, 02:27:26 PM »

Quote from: "Dice"
I enjoyed exploiting glitches in Sonic Adventure.  Also the series of weird events that come with Banjo Kazooie

Specifics?

[/url]
Dice
Dobbelstenen Muil
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2007, 02:58:24 PM »

Nothing really, the game was laced with them.  Probably the best way to do it  is with the "Light Speed Dash" (Reaaaddyy....GO!) and fucking with that.

I also love the Ar Tonelico II ones, one duplicates items, the other cash, and with that you don't need a gameshark. =P

Also, not really  glitch but a screw-up.  In Ocarina of Time, apparently the runner who races you from Gerudo Fortress to the Forest is impossible to beat.

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633
http://dice963.tumblr.com/

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
RAINBOW PIXEL POWER!!!
Bloodstar6078

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2007, 03:07:06 PM »

Well since the Poke'mon/Missingno. thing was already said...

I'd have to say my favorite glitch is the Job Point glitch in the original Final Fantasy Tactics. That game is just WAY too time consuming and hard for my tastes. Or maybe I just suck at it. Anyways... maxing tons of jobs without ever having to play as them is pretty awesome.
Dave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2007, 03:44:49 PM »

I loved the W-Item glitch in FF7. I think it was purposely put in there because of all the other item duplication glitches in the series.

Also, landing the Highwind in supposedly impossible places is great. I was actually able to walk on the ocean in that game once thanks to glitching the Highwind, and I walked straight to Round Island. Unfortunately I was way too short to scale the island walls and get Knights of the Round. Almost every time I've played the game I've gotten the Quadra Magic materia with the Highwind.

There is also an awesome glitch in Sonic 3 that lets you skip a lot of the Ice Cap level. Sonic 1 has a glitch in Final Zone where you can accidentally hit Robotnik after beating him. He winds up becoming impossible to beat without dying!

The teleporting vine, wall jump, and walking through bricks glitches in Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, and 3 kicked ass, too.

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: