Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 26, 2014, 07:57:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
338410 Posts in 13853 Topics by 2215 Members
Latest Member: RPGtourguide
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  The Helper Monkey
| | |-+  those pesky medallions for the nechrol of nabudis..
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: those pesky medallions for the nechrol of nabudis..  (Read 1415 times)
concrete donkey

View Profile Email

Ignore
« on: November 12, 2007, 02:48:34 AM »

can anyone point me in the right direction of a guide on how to get these medallions in ff12? i dont want any spoilers here to ruin other peoples game, just a link would be nice. ive looked on game faqs but to no avail.
FinalFantasyVersusXIII
Banninated

Cambria111 Jawscrunch cambria111
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2007, 05:36:44 PM »

Medallions? What do they do? I ahve about 300 hours on that game.
FinalFantasyVersusXIII
Banninated

Cambria111 Jawscrunch cambria111
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2007, 06:00:01 PM »

If your talking about the meddalions you need to open the doors to get a esper your party better be atleast 50. This goes back to the fragments you get. The Dull fragment, blackned fragment and grimy fragment. once you have all three go old dalan hell tell you to go to see otto which he is in archades then hell give you a moonsilver med. and youll go to charlottes magickery
talk to the little fuzzy guy and he'll take the medallion. dont flip hell meet you at the top of Nabrues deadlands and GO THERE  then he will say you have to get to the top of the hill in the deadlands. to get there youll have to take a secret way which isnt hard to find just explore and don't die. when you get up there youll have to fight a shit load of undead skeletons! they blow so make sure you have a blackmask equiped or a demon shield. And HAVE HOLY!!!! then when you get there you will recive the three medallions. I know I have shitty grammar but i am too lazy to correct it.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: