Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 24, 2014, 03:18:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
338184 Posts in 13845 Topics by 2214 Members
Latest Member: CoreSignal
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  about tales of abyss storyline (spoiler!)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: about tales of abyss storyline (spoiler!)  (Read 3826 times)
Prime Mover

All's fair in love, war, and the recording studio

Shattre
View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2007, 05:21:24 PM »

Not quite sure I understand what you mean by "Tales meets FFX", if anything Symphonia was one of the lightest most carefree in the series, as apposed to FFX which was forboding and series, and revolved around the themes of death and hopelessness. If anything, Abyss is far closer to FFX than Symphonia is, in terms of overall theme and seriousness. Symphonia's more like FFIX, a fun romp with some serious stuff here and there.

eelhouse.net
- order the new album

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 2, Trails in the Sky, Bioshock: Infinite
Currently Listening to: Devin Townsend, Dream Theater
Watching: Star Trek: TOS, Slayers, Doctor Who (as usual)
salinger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2007, 01:35:59 AM »

Quote from: "Prime Mover"
Not quite sure I understand what you mean by "Tales meets FFX", if anything Symphonia was one of the lightest most carefree in the series, as apposed to FFX which was forboding and series, and revolved around the themes of death and hopelessness. If anything, Abyss is far closer to FFX than Symphonia is, in terms of overall theme and seriousness. Symphonia's more like FFIX, a fun romp with some serious stuff here and there.

it reminds me it, in the basic plotline a girl who is the one that wil save everything and a guards with her... of course the personas in symphonia... was so much memorable to me... but i feel the game can develop them even more.

the thing abyss seems to do.

the game wil be good if it not resemble ethernia that all i ask for :)
(that one was need to be call "tales of disaster" it was so bad :)

(yep dude i know you saying to yourself "your english is disaster i know it :) it one of the reason i back to here. to improve.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: