Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 21, 2014, 06:19:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334517 Posts in 13704 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  The Soundroom
| | |-+  Speaking of Prog-Metal/goth I have to mention this...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Speaking of Prog-Metal/goth I have to mention this...  (Read 1111 times)
Logick

View Profile

Ignore
« on: April 04, 2006, 05:41:04 AM »

I have recently been blown away by this goth/opera/prog/metal/folk/etc band from Italy called Devil Doll.  This band is an interesting fusion of the above mentioned genres with HEAVY infulences from the music of italain silent horror films.  Their music can send chills to the spine, and the lead's vocals might be disliked at first(most people comment how he sounds like Gollem) grow on you and seem perfect for the mood of the songs.  One this that makes this band so unique in addition to the stuff that I mention is that each of their songs lasts from 25-90 minutes.  Amazing group, for those interested to a listen check out this site http://www.progarchives.com/Progressive_rock_discography_BAND.asp?band_id=79 for a snippet of their last released album(they are still recording albums but haven't released one in ten years...wtf?!??!).  And if you're interested to know more about the band contact me. :)

"If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing."
~Malcolm X
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: