Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 28, 2014, 12:50:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
338681 Posts in 13864 Topics by 2217 Members
Latest Member: milz
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Miscellaneous Games
| | |-+  Tomb Raider: Legend
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Tomb Raider: Legend  (Read 2108 times)
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« on: April 06, 2006, 01:10:08 AM »

Game's out in a few days, and there's a demo on the XBox Live Marketplace. Checked it out - yeah, the series is definitely worth playing again, and for once my optimism for a game with the odds stacked against it wasn't misplaced. They ditched the stupid control scheme that worked for the first game and pretty much only that, and on a whole controls very well. While I think it's only worth of about an 8, the level of improvement from the previous games is roughly the same as RE4's. Will definitely rent it later or when it drops down in price.
arizlaan

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2006, 02:38:57 PM »

wow !..beautifull  game like the new look ..on lara..Crystal Dynamics  has done prttey good work on this game and i look forwred to play this game as soon as i buy a 360 .....and it going to be  Release on Apr 11, 2006..........but they are saying that the game is going to look better on the other consloy...that it going to pust to the limit......i cant wait to buy a copy..

god is god
unclemeat
Banninated

KITF_86 pharaoh86
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2006, 07:35:21 AM »

Rented it last night. Never have been a big fan of the series, but this seams fun so far.

Urban Sketch

timbrown96@hotmail.com Tha+Jamurai
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2006, 09:04:02 AM »

I'm gonna try the game out. I havn't liked a Tomb Raider game since TR2. But it looks like they put some serious eddort into this one.

Robert Boyd

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2006, 10:40:26 PM »

I picked it up for $27 last week (ah, the joys of living in a country with cheap PC game prices).  It's short (8 levels + the Croft mansion so about 10 hours or so of play if you don't bother finding all the secrets), but it's been most entertaining so far.  If you're a fan of the original game or Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, it's definitely worth a rental.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: