Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 24, 2014, 08:19:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327320 Posts in 13402 Topics by 2163 Members
Latest Member: KashelGladio
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  POLITICS: I like Ron Paul
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] Print
Author Topic: POLITICS: I like Ron Paul  (Read 18033 times)
GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

OK, options aren't SO bad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: March 05, 2008, 09:50:29 AM »

Issues aside, I just don't understand why anyone would vote for Hillary. She's just so goddamn obnoxious. If she gets the nod, I'm going to be forced to vote for McCain, and I DON'T want to do that.
Personally, I have zero problem whatsoever with the idea of a woman president, just not THIS woman.
Texas and Ohio, you disappoint me.

Playing:
Reading: Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson
Ryos
I can has demons?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: March 05, 2008, 10:58:26 AM »

Quote from: "GrimReality"
Issues aside, I just don't understand why anyone would vote for Hillary. She's just so goddamn obnoxious. If she gets the nod, I'm going to be forced to vote for McCain, and I DON'T want to do that.
Personally, I have zero problem whatsoever with the idea of a woman president, just not THIS woman.
Texas and Ohio, you disappoint me.

I hear you.  It's so funny how the recent media coverage has been about how sexist the media coverage has been.  If Hillary were a male I'd be just as apt to vote against her just because she's so annoying, and that certainly is not a trait limited by gender.  Obviously she has her fans because otherwise no one would vote for her, but between Nader's entrance and her divisiveness, I just don't see how she'd ever be able to beat McCain.

On the other hand, Hillary's whole fearmongering ad garners praise.  Nice.  Real nice.  If she ends up gaining the upper hand in the democrat race due to swapping out to tactics resembling McCarthyism, I'm going to be pretty disappointed in the country in general.

It's never too late to start learning; it's always too early to stop learning.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: