Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 31, 2014, 12:01:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327884 Posts in 13424 Topics by 2169 Members
Latest Member: KopeAcetic
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  The Helper Monkey
| | |-+  Epson p-2000 woes... :(
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Epson p-2000 woes... :(  (Read 983 times)
Evil Gately
Cryotek

gatelytheevil1@aol.com
View Profile

Ignore
« on: January 02, 2008, 11:42:59 AM »

I have an Epson p-2000 printer, one of the flashy ones with the built-in HDD and did a very silly thing: I formatted the hdd, and with it the Operating System. Now this wouldn't be a problem, as I would've thought the OS would be quite easy to come by...

Apparently not.

I've tried going direct to Epson and their only solution is to send the printer back to them and they'd install the reinstall software for me... For the measly sum of 150 ($300), plus postage...

Basically, what I need is a working ISO of the OS, then I can pop the HDD in an external caddy and install it myself. Can anyone point me in the direction of said software?

Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2008, 03:42:38 PM »

I think Microsoft sells ISOs online? Heck, maybe they let you download it with a valid number, no idea what they do.

Edit: Got thrown off by the word printer, and actually looked the thing up. Did you search their site for any downloadables? They might just have it for a case like this.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: