Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 17, 2014, 08:52:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
318980 Posts in 13029 Topics by 2145 Members
Latest Member: aew0
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  The Bazaar
| | |-+  Massive Anime Sale
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Massive Anime Sale  (Read 1728 times)
Takabo

View Profile

Ignore
« on: April 24, 2006, 09:01:41 PM »

I'm gonna be throwing up about half of my anime collection on ebay in a few days, but I thought I'd put them here first.  Prices aren't fixed, so if there's anything you're interested in let me know.  Shipping depends on location and especially the items, considering some of these sets are pretty large.  I can take PayPal and Money Orders.  I can take pics of any of them, so please let me know.  Unless otherwise noted, the sets are in very good condition, complete, and the discs are mint.

Rurouni Kenshin Season 1 Premium Box  (This is the first box set of season 1 they released, in the box that resembles a woodblock)

Bubblegum Crisis 2040 Perfect Collection

Outlaw Star Complete Series (These are the 3 individual sets they released, containing 2 DVDs each)

Cowboy Bebop The Movie

Oh! My Goddess OVA Set (Two individual DVDs)

Magic Knight Rayearth Season 1 Box Set (Initial release of the season 1, with 5 individual DVD cases housed in a very pretty art box)

Record of Lodoss War OVA Set (There is quite a bit of wear on the outside box, but the DVD cases and discs themselves are in good shape)

Record of Lodoss War TV Set

Martian Successor Nadesico TV Set

Crest of the Stars Complete Collection

Chobits Vol. 1 plus Art Box (First volume of the series, plus the gorgeous box intended to house the rest of the series)

Neon Genesis Evangelion Perfect Collection (First release of the series in a box set, so it's not the Platinum reissue.  MUCH better box, though)

Complete Ranma 1/2 TV Series (All 7 boxed sets, 34 discs, making up the TV series.  Pretty sure I'll need to go to ebay with this one)

Inuyasha DVD 1-11 (DVDs 4-11 are the stand alone products.  The first 3 came in a limited edition box, that also includes a mini-poster and a 2004 desk calendar)

Excel Saga Complete Series (6 stand alone DVDs)

Rurouni Kenshin OVA (2 stand alone DVDs)

Boogiepop Phantom Set (Discs 1-4 plus a short CD)

If you have any questions, please let me know.  If you're interested in anything, please give an offer and I'll see what I can do.  Unfortunately I won't break up any of the sets, so I can't offer individual DVDs or components.  Thanks for viewing.
Takabo

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2006, 04:44:18 PM »

I moved everything to ebay, and I think it's all priced quite reasonably.  Also added Magic Knight Rayearth for the Saturn.
Serene Prophet

sereneprophet@yahoo.com sereneprophet
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2006, 03:46:46 PM »

Edit: Ah! The hells with it, the bidding will be done by the time my check clears, so im bidding!  Go outlaw star, go!  If not, I will cry. :P

-Give a man a fire, and hes warm for a day.  Light a man on fire, and hes warm for the rest of his life.-
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: